Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
I really hope we could get some epic/majestic/emotional storyline and moments in Elbaf of all places like with Loki here, not necessarily with OP Loki but anyone really:

(Loki Season 2 Finale spoilers)

"I assure you, the sun will shine again."

I'm not setting my hopes up very high at all anymore, but if Oda feels like it, he will deliver some epic emotional moments ofc. I still think back to Whitebeards epic final stand so fondly but also Odens execution (despite how much I outright hate Wano and Oden ironically) and also Senor Pink and Kyros for example.

Elbaf being the land of glorious warriors, with Valhalla surely being mentioned sooner or later and all that Viking and Celtic spirit or w/e, the story of Fables, the one arc Usopp NEEDS to LOCK IN or "LOCK ON" even and truly be a man, to kick ass and become brave warrior he is supposed to be.

Maybe, just maybe, Usopp will be the one to have a MCU Loki type role here?

One trickster to another....

@Moewu

Record of Ragnarok feels kinda fitting too with the whole tournament of humans vs gods to try and prevent gods wiping out humanity and doing a great cleansing/reset too. We could see something similar in Elbaf with Imu's Lulusia moment, buster calls (although we just had a BC at Egghead and it was a "gigantic" let down, pun intended ofc) so forget buster calls ofc but if Akainu himself shows up and does a Surtur/Ragnarok or w/e shit is going on Elbaf, maybe a slave hunt will be called upon there or something idk.

It might be controversial but I wish the Nika powerup was a devil fruit Usopp found instead. Since Zoans are sentient, it could have chosen him to become a brave warrior, noticing his potential and trying to help him, the same way Heracles has tried to help Usopp before, Rayleigh and Jinbei with Luffy, Mihawk with Zoro etc.

But after how Oda handled Wano with Zoro and Egghead with Franky, I have very little hope truthfully for Usopp. Its just gonna be the most egregious Nika wankfest unapologetically.

Usopp deserves so much better though, despite how shittily hes been written post TS and neglected. The worst written Strawhat unfortunately, even worse than certain others somehow.

I saw what Oda was trying to do in Wano with some certain characters too, Momo, Yamato, Scabbards and such and it didnt land very well or at all for most of us but I hope Elbaf will be better somehow.

My biggest fears aside from Oda skipping Elbaf originally, were that Elbaf would only focus on Nika which is still extremely likely/plausible ofc, this chapter not helping to remedy that all, quite the opposite and also Usopp getting neglected if not butchered in this arc beyond redemption, beyond hope, beyond recovery.

I feel I'm gonna have to rely a lot on fanfiction/fanart and my own shitposting/AI generations to make up for this arc and handling of Usopp amongsst many other things, I really hope Oda doesn't let us down too hard but alas.....post Egghead and Wano, its almost impossible to not feel that way anymore.

At least we're in Elbaf now despite the lack of a proper introduction to it, a proper start to the arc and all that actual proper hype and adventure despite this being "adventure chapters".

I already came up with much better ideas for how to start Elbaf but alas, this is what we're getting unfortunately.

:few::peperain:

On a side note.....OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ACTUALLY ADDED AN AINSLEY EMOTE LMFAO, YOU LEGENDS!

:YeahBoi::YeahBoi: :YeahBoi: :YeahBoi: :YeahBoi: :YeahBoi: :YeahBoi: :YeahBoi:
:fujilaugh::risiup::lulz::SmugRain::queenmoji:

Last edited: