Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Just 76 pages is just lol

Normaly we have like 200 at this point

Well,thats what happens when you have almost 0 progression
0 progression? The straw hats found chopper, discovered they were stuck in a doll house, introduced the fake sun god, gained the map of the land, and now they’re about to escape.

If this was Dressrosa that would’ve been 4 or 5 chapters right there

Put your life on the line cap ass niggaa!..

Evidence shows clear distinction between imprint Luffy attacks and non imprint Luffy attacks.. If you can't provide a counter reasoning to it, then it's a visual cue to distinguish if Luffy used AdCoC attacks or not in '' Gear 5 ''..
Why the fuck would I put my life on the line you virgin.

Show me quote saying Imprint is CoC and without imprint is No CoC
I Say No Imprint is CoC and Imprint is Not CoC

Now hwat?

I mean, I don't even know what rootbeer and shishio are talking about rn, this makes no sense 😂
It's just the average experience when we get a good chapter and they cant spam bulk spam their reheated twitter opinions. Was the in egghead. Either discussing WG headcanons against each other or some twitter/toei/fanfic shit.

Wave and nod they are surely talking about important and funny stuff :josad:

Why the fuck would I put my life on the line you virgin.

Show me quote saying Imprint is CoC and without imprint is No CoC
I Say No Imprint is CoC and Imprint is Not CoC

Now hwat?
You have to put your life on the line to be sincere and engage.. You're on the run after you robbed the corner store right now..

Doesn't work CoC isn't solid, AdCoC is, that's why it creates a bubble and no imprint.. You can't come up with a logical argument for why Luffy's attacks in Gear 5 has no imprint and imprint on it..