Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Didn't Luffy get to wind his neck around Nami's torso in FMI? And she didn't even mind it lol

But I really wish Oda would stop putting Nami in scenarios like these, it's just gross
The weirdest thing is that he never puts Robin in these scenarios. Even in Enies Lobby, Spandam was never really lewd/sexually abusive, just a generally abusive scumbag.

You can tell that Oda just simps for Nami, and likes putting her in lewd situations.

I honestly wish there was romance on the crew. Sanji and Nami having steamy ecchi situations/Luffy and Nami having innocent, To Love Ru like ecchi situations would be a lot better than Absalom molesting our girl in the shower.

Oda sexualizing Nami by having her flirt with the crew would be much better to me than this. Also not the fondest of her flirting always being tied to money.

Japanese guys just don't get to spend time around girls growing up, and it REALLY shows at times.

Yeah my last deadlift was 525lb
My max bench is 435lb
I weight 260lb
Lmfao that makes zero sense, the disparity between the deadlift and bench press should be far bigger
What do you think @ShishioIsBack

I’m 195lbs, my max deadlift is 500lbs, haven’t done flat bench in a while, if I ease into it once again at best I’m hitting 200lbs in a month, that’s a normal disparity
Unless you’re julius maddox or smth

The weirdest thing is that he never puts Robin in these scenarios. Even in Enies Lobby, Spandam was never really lewd/sexually abusive, just a generally abusive scumbag.

You can tell that Oda just simps for Nami, and likes putting her in lewd situations.

I honestly wish there was romance on the crew. Sanji and Nami having steamy ecchi situations/Luffy and Nami having innocent, To Love Ru like ecchi situations would be a lot better than Absalom molesting our girl in the shower.

Oda sexualizing Nami by having her flirt with the crew would be much better to me than this. Also not the fondest of her flirting always being tied to money.

Japanese guys just don't get to spend time around girls growing up, and it REALLY shows at times.
Sanji tends to be kinda gross around women given enough time, so I'd rather not have ecchi situations with him involved. But yeah, Nami occasionally teasing the guys in the crew, like she did in Alabasta, is not something I would mind as long as it's not overdone. She's clearly comfortable around all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.