Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Please for the love of god oda keep Loki as the villain of the arc :pepemy:
Nah. This has cloak and dagger written all over it.

The "big twist" of the arc is gonna be that Loki was a good dude all along

And i do not like that he called himself "sun god" as well. Thats prime real estate for him having a change of heart after seeing "the real" sungod goofy.

We can dream tho

Loki straight ready to break and start Ramage which luffy fight.

We are 4 chapters of elbaf and we straight to main villain/boss for luffy to fight . Unexpected for oda even in pre-tineskip standard . Unless loki defeat luffy to make elbaf arc much longer .

My prediction is loki will look good aganist any gears except gear 5 then loki will use awaking devil fruit to battle gear 5 luffy .

This.

Someone will still argue he was defated in the first place, but we know it's a plot device.
For all we know it's possible there some other strong giants that teamed up. We have a low opinion cuz Oda tend to use them as hype tools but I do believe overall Elbaf is going to look seriously stronger than Wano
Anyway there's no doubt Loki is at least low top tier in my mind, Oda wouldn't do this type of introduction for anything below at this point.
For how he actually compare to mid/high top tiers, we'll need feats.

And i do not like that he called himself "sun god" as well. Thats prime real estate for him having a change of heart after seeing "the real" sungod goofy.

We can dream tho
Yep. Usual « Bad guy is in fact a good guy with a bad reputation based on twisted facts ».

But yeah, we can dream.

We can dream tho
I need Luffy to set him free then for Loki to neg him.

We can dream tho
He's probably just a villain. It's another Enel or Doflamingo situation