Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
:suresure:Yeah sure cause Linlin at 5 years old is top tier

Imagine thinking a kid beating up giants
She didn't onku beat those legendary giants, she defeated other giants from that whole village
Those legendary giants came to help but got cooked too

I didn't know kid linlin is top tier with haki and msstered df
What to expect from weekly bandwagoners, senpai

"Loki is God Tier" lol
As if "in 1 vs 1 always bet on Kaido" suddenly doesn't apply to Loki.

retard linlin was built different as a child lol

like lolden running a harem at 12.

But killing a fucking old as fuck fossil means jackshit for her scaling.
It wasn't just Jorul though lmao, the entire village could do nothing to stop a five year old

Look at all these fodderized giants, and "Linlin destroyed the village of Elbaf!!!"

What to expect from weekly bandwagoners, senpai

"Loki is God Tier" lol
As if "in 1 vs 1 always bet on Kaido" suddenly doesn't apply to Loki.
And Loki seems to have sailed before
He has a jolly skull. He's been to tottoland

Whatever loki and giants have done on the seas is known,

There are desperate for someone to be on kaido level or above instead if waiting calmly for Teach to be that Guy

So I am going to assume the X on Luffy's arm in the newspaper is Vivi messing with Morgans printing to send a message to Luffy and others that she is still alive and at the World Economic News HQ.

Too bad the only members with access to the newspapers are the non-OG members who would never get it since they weren't there when the X signal was used by Vivi and the OG members.

I can't tell if people are gaslighting themselves into thinking Loki's design is actually god tier, or their expectations one piss have just gotten so low, but that is a Jack level design at best. I unironically think Hajrudin has a better design.