Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Yeah buddy that has to do with the fact that between the end of alabasta and the beginning of ID there were 8 years where Luffy personally put him ins his crew

Do you wanna guess how long Doffy is already in jail with luffy not even going into the same side of the grandline?

:willight:
9 years

Doffy is still getting panels while croc was mia for 8 years lol

Doffy is also tied to the end game of op. Being a celestial dragon and all. And wanting revenge on them too.

Worst

Custom title
Elbaf vs

- Big Mom crew
- Kaido crew
- Shanks crew
- WB crew

Who wins each.
If we have to take BM's words literally then Elbaf.....but we have yet to see a Conqueror giant i believe.....and more giants with Haki in general, till then it's hard to say for sure giants hard clear the " lower and maybe mid level " fighters on any of those crews ( in an army vs army scenario like Wano/Marineford)

So since we know that Loki solo’d all of elbaph and won it gives me the impression that this’ll mainly be a straw hat versus Loki & co thing with some lore in between

We can basically erase the idea of any giant being stronger or just as strong as Loki to aid into in battle since he washed all of them

My prediction:

Loki and/or Loki & co wipes out the strawhats. Im going with the popular 9 realm theory where each strawhat gets separated into these realms for the final training arc

We’re going into end game and outside Luffy/Zoro/Sanji/Jinebi, a lot of the straw hats still need a boost and can’t really match up well with any of the end game guys so this would be a perfect moment

Luffy trains with whoever was waiting on him at Elbaph I assume and the rest go into these realms for training arcs of their own

Zoro still needs a big jump to match up against guys like Mihawk and Ethan, same with Sanji and whichever gorosei he goes up against (most of us assume it’ll be Mars), etc.

We also need the confidence that luffy could solo a god tier character on his own with no interference. We know kaidou was a group effort, Gorosei he was clearly outmatched, this is the real test for him here