Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you are an Indian tho, just not a smart Indian.
And apparently have existential crisis too
Stop projecting your insecurities bro :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

What do you mean he could no longer walk? He was literally about to attack Lucci again and Jinbei stopped him and gave him free Uber ride.

He couldn't walk but overpower jinbeis throw, swing his sword and flip a character who stomps Luffy low diff?

The person who was actually carried was Luffy.

Full Power - All Out - Blood Lusted - Gear 5th - Joy Boy Sperm - Used 4 Named attacks and did next to 0 damage to Lucci - Couldn't save santomaru - Passed out and had to be carried.

Well rested - 100% strength Lucci - Turned into a mummy from one hit.

Once again I ask you to get off the drugs and behave like a normal human being and accept that Zoro brutally stomps Luffy anytime they fight.
He wasn't about to attack shit. Lucci was about to end him and he couldn't walk. Jinbei saved him from certain death.
Nusjuro, the character that Luffy neg diff 1 shots, almost killed Zoro even after he recovered and got full restore getting carried by Jinbei after getting almost bodied by Lucci. Even then, after using his combined attack with Jinbei on a off guard weakest Gorosei, Zoro runs away without even being able to draw blood. Meanwhilst the fodder Nusjuro got 1 shotted by Sanji, who got leg diffed by Saturn who in turn got turned into swiss cheese, pancake etc etc by Luffy. Directly confirming Nusjuro, the character that neg diff destroys Zoro, gets neg diffed destroyed by Luffy.

The person who was carried was Zoro. Not Luffy. Cope zoroturd cope.
Full power all out blood lusted KOH ACOC Ashura Odens piss - used 100s of named attacks offscreen does 0 damage to Lucci had to get saved by Stussy, VP, 1 shotted by Shawk, almost died to Kaku passed out and had to be carried after losing to 1HP massively nerfed injured weakened Lucci - Zoro.

Well rested - 100% strength Lucci- sleep diffed by Luffy

Last edited:
Loki's legendary df could be a mythical zoan based on Fenrir.
I read just a bit and this was a chained wolf, connected to Ragnarok etc.
Loki was chained as well for a punishment, this scene resambles that. It's also stated in the myth that every time he screamed the earth was crumbling.

But the forest resambles Ironwood a wood where there were many wolves.

People are giving to much importance to the Loki/Lola stuff. I bet Oda has scrapped that version of Loki already.

Is like Kaido, a guy he introduces with this self "I wanna kill myself"
Then he forgot about that in order for Kaido to look more menacing against Luffy!

Status
Not open for further replies.