Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Sakazuki's very likely to push Luffy to an extreme diff in either this arc or the one after
The Luffy he'll fight will likely be a god tier or very close to it
I doubt pre ts Sakazuki was on that level. Same for Kuzan.

Isn't that what most Admiral fans argue? That Kuzan is weaker now?
I don't believe it personally but I'm just saying
Nah man you just gotta respect Aokiji lol. If Akainu gives Luffy that much of a challenge, his peer who fought him for 10 days extreme diff and permanently scarred him, is just also (nearly) that good lol.

I don't feel strongly either way about the lost leg. He could be still equal to his pre TS self or somewhat weaker (but not by much). It's whatever for me.

redon:

Before you start throwing bile, I warn you that there are more things that are not told in the Spoiler and that some of the things that are told are very simplified and have more development in the chapter.

The 2 final double pages are fucking epic, Loki's design is BRUTAL (slang for awesome) and Elbaph's is the same. Just for that, the chapter is worth it.
Is there anyone who still falls for the "AMAZING double spread"?
:suresure:

redon:

Before you start throwing bile, I warn you that there are more things that are not told in the Spoiler and that some of the things that are told are very simplified and have more development in the chapter.

The 2 final double pages are fucking epic, Loki's design is BRUTAL (slang for awesome) and Elbaph's is the same. Just for that, the chapter is worth it.
I wonder how much @Lance_Dragonite is getting paid by shueisha and oda to hype up the chapters week in week out 35 chapters per year for literally 20+ years now

Nah man you just gotta respect Aokiji lol. If Akainu gives Luffy that much of a challenge, his peer who fought him for 10 days extreme diff and permanently scarred him, is just also that good lol.

I don't feel strongly either way about the lost leg. He could be still equal to his pre TS self or somewhat weaker (but not by much). It's whatever for me.
If he has Awakening then I'd understand, but if not then there's no way he's close to Elbaf Luffy
Old Garp was giving him a run for his money already, Luffy would be too much for him without Awakening
Not saying he'd get stomped, though.