Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1195: Weakness

Rate the chapter


  • Total voters
    52
#66
Important to state that Sanji's eyebrows are not flipped

Almost every great feat he has got ever since Wano had his eyebrows flipped directions, specially when he blocked Kizaru's laser. He is surely not able to go all out right now

I think it all lies on Sanji's attitude. He blocked Kizaru's laser when he, instead of sacrificing himself to save her, he imposed himself against Kizaru and the laser beam: "Love is stronger than light!" has a completely different approach compared to the other moments where he was willing die, believing he is worth less than others..
"Usopp, Go.."
"I believed it would all be fine if i just sacrificed myself"
"He (Zeff) didn't save you just for you to die now..."

So to sum it up, Sanji has the means to fight back, but for some reason he has a mental block that makes him believe he is meant to die for a greater cause, when in reality his strength comes from stepping in to protect the vulnerable, not willing to die, but to impose himself upon others to the point he breaks the rules of physics and logic through love. I think that is his actual sense of self. I just can't tell whats the final purpose of the eyebrow flip rn

Trully the 🐐🐐, Oda's masterpiece is upon us
:cryabit:

@Doggo @Jackteo @Sir Yasheen @Dark Knight Sanji @Rumble

(Btw, do we get stealth black summoned or not? :josad:)
I think it’s safe to say as of now Sanjis eyebrow flip and controlling his germa genes isn’t an active process for Sanji currently. He doesn’t know how to choose to turn it on or off like Zoros CoC usage in KoH.
 
#74
I think it’s safe to say as of now Sanjis eyebrow flip and controlling his germa genes isn’t an active process for Sanji currently. He doesn’t know how to choose to turn it on or off like Zoros CoC usage in KoH.
The eyebrow flip keeps being mentioned but that appears to be in relation to his mindset. It's not like his genes have been flipping "off" and I'm pretty sure Killingham confirmed that here
 
#77
The eyebrow flip keeps being mentioned but that appears to be in relation to his mindset. It's not like his genes have been flipping "off" and I'm pretty sure Killingham confirmed that here
Killingham said the same thing that Sanji said to vergo back in PH. Just giving him credit for getting back up and his toughness. The eyebrow flip is connected to his genetic boosts as oda said in the SBS it’s why the siblings have it
 
#80
Important to state that Sanji's eyebrows are not flipped

Almost every great feat he has got ever since Wano had his eyebrows flipped directions, specially when he blocked Kizaru's laser. He is surely not able to go all out right now

I think it all lies on Sanji's attitude. He blocked Kizaru's laser when he, instead of sacrificing himself to save her, he imposed himself against Kizaru and the laser beam: "Love is stronger than light!" has a completely different approach compared to the other moments where he was willing die, believing he is worth less than others..
"Usopp, Go.."
"I believed it would all be fine if i just sacrificed myself"
"He (Zeff) didn't save you just for you to die now..."

So to sum it up, Sanji has the means to fight back, but for some reason he has a mental block that makes him believe he is meant to die for a greater cause, when in reality his strength comes from stepping in to protect the vulnerable, not willing to die, but to impose himself upon others to the point he breaks the rules of physics and logic through love. I think that is his actual sense of self. I just can't tell whats the final purpose of the eyebrow flip rn

Trully the 🐐🐐, Oda's masterpiece is upon us
:cryabit:

@Doggo @Jackteo @Sir Yasheen @Dark Knight Sanji @Rumble

(Btw, do we get stealth black summoned or not? :josad:)
Lmao I love how everyone is basically ignoring this clown.

Imagine watching this chapter and seriously thinking Zoro doesn't neg diff 10000 Sanjis at the same time while both his arms are tied in the back.

EoS Sanji dies to Zoros CoC.
 
Top