Great stuff on Sanji's side. Oda actually having Sanji reflect on his past sacrfices and approach, and using that for his awakening of CoC is amazing. I think next chapter is the one. Killingham's taunts were good and I'm liking Longinus, after Sanji kicked Kizaru's lazer, having Sanji a special "holy" weapon with a powerful lazer is good for having him overwhelm Killingham soon. Ivankov's great and I'm glad Iva gave Sanji motivation based around his personality and mindset, especially since most of his techniques seem to have come from just him fighting and running.
Zoro's performance against Sommers was great this chapter. I'm not sure on how Oda will handle the last stretch of the fight but I doubt Sommers was actually off-panelled. The fight will be over soon regardless but I wouldn't be shocked if we see him muster enough courage to use Gram properly and still get defeated. Maybe a few pages of the battle left. It's over for Sommers.
I'll enjoy the next few chapters. I hope Oda doesn't have the arc drag on too much after whatever big moment he'll have with Luffy in 1200.