One Piece Chapter 958 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
A week of fighting while Luffy listens behind bars through transponder snails! Doesn't seem realistic.

Besides you are completely ignoring BM and Kid.
First of all, if you take a look at the thread, that idea was build right before we got Information about BM or Kid in Wano, sure i would Need to adopt this Information in any way.

Then, In my idea, it just increase his Frustration, his helplessness, his fears... just to break him down to the Point where he Needs to decide, will he give up and follow kaido, or is he going to explode in Anger to get Kaido finally down.

I imagine how the Fire Festival will be, Orochi arriving to Onigashima, the alliance arriving with reduced numbers or not and infiltrating the island, the festivities beggining with lots of food, music and dancers and then just when the alliance is about to strike Kaido makes a surprise announcment and introduces his surprise guest of honor Big Mom with who he has just allied. Cue to the alliance's epic "Oh Crap" expressions and Luffy then casually mentionning that Big Mom was already in Wano and was taken to Onigashima by Queen.
I think it will be surprise but no announcement, during their attack Kaido in front of Luffy then suddenly BM appearing right behind Luffy, Then Luffy will scream I will be Pirate King to which I would really like his mouth to meet Kaido's club again and BM hitting him to the back of his head thus breaking his teeth and so he would stop saying that annoying Line again and again :ronalaugh:

M

MD Zolo

First of all, if you take a look at the thread, that idea was build right before we got Information about BM or Kid in Wano, sure i would Need to adopt this Information in any way.

Then, In my idea, it just increase his Frustration, his helplessness, his fears... just to break him down to the Point where he Needs to decide, will he give up and follow kaido, or is he going to explode in Anger to get Kaido finally down.
I am not sure of what thread you are talking about, but surely we knew about BM and Kid before this site came online.

In any case, I think the idea that Luffy will undergo another mental torture like the one he suffered at MF is not without merit. But the execution of your story doesn't seem strong. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.