One Piece Chapter 959 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler alert: That happens when you read the story in one go.
It's the same with every arc. People bitch around in the spoiler threads, crying about slower (but needed) builup chapters, because they can't get it into their head that those are important. Once anyone of those guys finally read the arc in one go, they are surprised tat it's actually a really nice read ...
Oh come on, the Build up for Wano was atrocious. Like I get it Oden, the Wano borders were closed for who the fuck knows which reason and you wanna open them, don't have to repeat it 1000× times

with google translate

- The picture returned to the first few days of the decisive battle and began to tell the preparations before the war.

- The Tengu took out the armor and gave them a straw hat, let them put it on, and Sauron refused.

- Usopp said it to everyone, and after joining with everyone, take the Sonny to the agreed port.

- Xiaohe expected that it was Jinweimen who had gathered enough people, so they had to steal the food to raise the team. Xiaohe decided to help the villagers to open Holdem.However, I did not expect the villagers who broke down the town to take the crime of stealing food to themselves.

- Nami and Garlot, the canine and three swordsmen, etc., are discussing how to set the date to the full moon so that they can use the moon lion's ability.

- Luffy was worried about whether Sheping escaped safely and rushed to the country.

- The members of the Beast Pirates blew up the hiding place of the Sonny, connecting the bridges of the key places and their repaired ships.

-It turned out that all of this was planned by the big snake. He got the exact information that we assembled 4,000 people and the attack route.

- Because they have no retreat, they will be exposed if they lurk.
Then he entered the memory of Yutian. He once said that the country that has been in existence for a hundred years is related to the Guangyue-family.But when the world pattern begins to shake, the country will start!

here is the short version : BORING STUFF
with google translate

- The picture returned to the first few days of the decisive battle and began to tell the preparations before the war.

- The Tengu took out the armor and gave them a straw hat, let them put it on, and Sauron refused.

- Usopp said it to everyone, and after joining with everyone, take the Sonny to the agreed port.

- Xiaohe expected that it was Jinweimen who had gathered enough people, so they had to steal the food to raise the team. Xiaohe decided to help the villagers to open Holdem.However, I did not expect the villagers who broke down the town to take the crime of stealing food to themselves.

- Nami and Garlot, the canine and three swordsmen, etc., are discussing how to set the date to the full moon so that they can use the moon lion's ability.

- Luffy was worried about whether Sheping escaped safely and rushed to the country.

- The members of the Beast Pirates blew up the hiding place of the Sonny, connecting the bridges of the key places and their repaired ships.

-It turned out that all of this was planned by the big snake. He got the exact information that we assembled 4,000 people and the attack route.

Then he entered the memory of Yutian. He once said that the country that has been in existence for a hundred years is related to the Guangyue-family.But when the world pattern begins to shake, the country will start!

well the thing is he aint Ryuma level yet.. even Luffy's dumb ass isnt opposed to the idea of wearing it ( eventho we all know he gon take it off sooner or later)
Why put PL ...lol

Ryuma didn't wear one so to make the parallel Oda will make him do the same.

It's not all PL sir.

Luffy G4 will destroy this cool armor tho.:catcry:
Post automatically merged:

Hopefully Zoro wears something a la Ryuma
He's already wearing something similar.

Check the patterns Oda is clever as hell with this stuff.

Oh come on, the Build up for Wano was atrocious. Like I get it Oden, the Wano borders were closed for who the fuck knows which reason and you wanna open them, don't have to repeat it 1000× times
The buildup for Wano has been superb. Oda has done a masterful job building towards the arc since Punk Hazard.
The "open the borders" narrative is essential and it has actually only been mentioned 5 times in the manga since Zou (including this week and last week). I really don't know where you get the idea that it was repeated "a 1000x times".

K

Kusanagi Kyo

with google translate

Who the hell is Xiaohe!?

Why put PL ...lol

Ryuma didn't wear one so to make the parallel Oda will make him do the same.

It's not all PL sir.

Luffy G4 will destroy this cool armor tho.:catcry:
Post automatically merged:

He's already wearing something similar.

Check the patterns Oda is clever as hell with this stuff.
i totally agree with you. i just thought it was funny that Zoro's self pride and confidence in his power wont let him do it. It's not necessarily a bad thing, i would even say it's good but oh boy he's in for some rude awakening and realization in this arc:steef:

I

Inspector_Mu

Imagine Oden Kawa have chapters where they are just silhouettes or shaded
At the end their look isnt even badass

Chapters after chapters repeating same lines " wano this wank borders
Oden oden"

It reminds me of the same 6 fake tension Oda did in a row during BM chase after Strawhats
" we are doomed" nah next chapter, they are okay
Repeat ...

It gets tiring and repetitive

Plus : Yasu plot felt forced... Pound copy and paste
Their death had no big impact... even Pound plot was at least not forced
Zoro barely even knew the guy... yet somehow he wanna seriously take revenge for him like he knew him for years

This chapter feels meh, and tbf most, aside from single digit few, most of Wano chapters feels the same. Only ones that have been fantastic so far had nothing to do with Wano.

Wano indeed picked up some hype when time travel shit was brought in, but Holdem- Urashima plot, BM on her way to Prison, Prison plot, Zoro lost adventure in Wano, some of the shit have streched too long.
DR had better start than it, Zou was better, WCI had amazing start, compared to em Wano feels meh so far.

i totally agree with you. i just thought it was funny that Zoro's self pride and confidence in his power wont let him do it. It's not necessarily a bad thing, i would even say it's good but oh boy he's in for some rude awakening and realization in this arc:steef:
It's not pride or confidence lol

Remember he's no into silly stuff ( to him it migth be silly) plus I think that a samurai armor is like a obstacle for his kind swordmanship.

What rude awakening or realization? You part of those " clever heads" who claim such?
If yes then bye.

More spoilers:
-All what happened is planned by Orochi
reigns those lands for 2 decades now and wano is perfectly stable

an uprising industrial country: weapons, ships, beverages and devil fruit

business connections to world organization and other kings

highly efficient secret service that cooperates well with other secret services

wise decision of not making children: throne wars

only person to openly despise Kozuki Oden

not afraid of Kaido, seems to be friendly with him

his priorities are bitches and fun first, everything else second

knows that they're out to get him and never lets his guard down even after 20 years

only carries around one sword and prefers to use guns
still defeated Oden with his preferred two sword style

Life under Orochi is so good many Citizens literally cannot stop smiling

The most based post TS character

Status
Not open for further replies.