One Piece Chapter 961 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
oden was executed as a criminal
I am starting to think he wasnt clapped by kaido but scarred kaido, was painted as the villain and gave himself up for execution as is always the case with these stories. Prob did so to protect scabbards and his family.
Post automatically merged:

inb4 yonko wankers are on suicide watch

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
why the fuck you guys keep trashing orochi?

In the end of the day yasu and oden is dead thanks to orochi.

For the last couple of years orochi has been fkin odens daughter while oden is dead in his grave probably exploding with anger.

What makes orochi a loser ? because he did not scar kaido with over powered enma? lol oden is dead orochi is alive.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@HA001 @Light D Lamperouge this is the best sword feat we’ve seen outside of ISDS and the ice berg slash
Exactly, a sword feat. Enma alone did the job, so it doesn't count at all, it's the most powerful, tier 7 magic, weapon in the world. :wellwell:

Shi shi son son on the Dragon is imo at least comparable

And for those who don't understand, I am joking with the above statement about Enma

why r u just forgetting that orochi fked odens daughter?
Where did I say he didn’t?
Why did you forget orochi is the reason oden is dead?
Pretty sure Kaido was the one who tossed Oden into that boiling karma soup.
how did oden win in this situation please tell me?
Where did I say he did?

One comment about Shanks losing another arm to wildlife and this man thinks I am an Oden wanker. Smh. :sanok:

Reread what I said
P1 being stronger doesnt much

It is not about being stronger
I'm trying to say is that Vets will need their best attacks to defeat a huge animal
Zoro needed stronger attacks and boost to cut a golem
Post automatically merged:

Nope

As a Congolese (also in most African cultures )
We usually call an older man as Uncle just a sign of respect

I think is the same with Japanese people
Oden is just saying it out of respect
Well probably won't boost too much on best attacks to defeat just an wild-boar while Zoro will have his issues if he couldn't beat Gyukimaro an Fox compare to the God Boar.

Status
Not open for further replies.