One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Anyways...FB is going in a way as I expected. This FB is going to be turning point of Wano. I am looking forward to Oden's meeting with Roger and Toki.

Btb sky is the limit for #Odenwank....lol...interesting to see to which height it reaches
Young Oden giving WB midd diff battle
Then Ex WB commander Oden fighting Roger in midd diff battle
Then Prime Oden fighting Kaido for whole day of 2 days then loses.

Oda is setthim up to be Luffy milestone this arc

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
He looks the oldest too
What if he was then left when Oden left or when WB got sick?

Coz he is the one next to WB, sitting as badass RIght hand man while Marco is sitting on WB a cheerful cabin boy lol

Also remembers Marco isnt WB official RH.
It the public that saw him as WB Right hand man : "...many saw him as WB's right hand man".

Oda also said WB division commanders arent based on authority and strength....they all share the same.
Well he didn't get highlighted in MF so he wasn't imo

The memorable thing he did on MF was attacking Kizaru and having a short fight with him offpanel till Marco saved his ass and fight Kizaru

S

stealthblack

That's because Ace died
Ace was gonna be the captain
And mostly because Oden left WB.
If not WB pirates will be existing till now if they had Ace or Oden

And also "many saw him as WB right hand" the public saw Marco as WB right hand ... wb never saw Marco as his RG even. He wanted to make Ace PK lol total disrespect.
Post automatically merged:

You want young vista to be no diffed?
Oden is already making WB sweat...
Young vista isnt even high tier.

People should realise that currently Marco Vista Jozu are high tiers..so . 20 + or 30+ years ago they arent even Pedro tier!!

Sure, ace had bigger potential then marco, same way BB also had bigegr potential then marco.

Same way cabin boy shanks had bigger potential then rayleigh and roger gave his hat to shanks and would raise him into the next captain of the crew. Same way if kid of shanks joins straw hats, luffy will raise him into the next captain of the crew instead of zoro or jimbe, because kid shanks has bigger potential then them to grow into a great pirate captain of his era. marco peaked at yc1 level.

this chapter kind of confirms what I sort of suspected last week when chapter 962 said 33 years ago whitebeard started his crew

I went and looked at the ages of some of the members of his crew, which unfortunately there is only a few of the whitebeard pirates ages revealed, after looking at marco, jozu and vistas ages I thought 'oh maybe they were just teenagers when whitebeard recruited them'

that seems to be the case, I also wonder if you look at the images of when they were children it looks like they are poor and could mean they were orphans just like whitebeard himself was

whitebeard taking them in would add another layer to why they called him pops.....just a thought

I

Inspector_Mu

Time to make a thread about Rakuyo being WB RH before leaving
Post automatically merged:

Sure, ace had bigger potential then marco, same way BB also had bigegr potential then marco.

Same way cabin boy shanks had bigger potential then rayleigh and roger gave his hat to shanks and would raise him into the next captain of the crew. Same way if kid of shanks joins straw hats, luffy will raise him into the next captain of the crew instead of zoro or jimbe, because kind shanks has bigger potential then them to grow into a great pirate captain of his era.
Marco was just given much Ls by Oda.

Also I'm gonna make a thread why Teach prior df was commander level ...with Yami he became high high tier then with gura at MF , he was Low top

Bit of a summary of the WB Pirates Panel
- The WB Pirates are a perplexed that they arrived on land after climbing the waterfall (Seems like a few of them are missing)
- Marco volunteered to go somewhere ‘prolly scouting’ and Whitebay doesn’t want him to go coz he’s only an apprentice.
- The Wano folk were in a bit of panic coz a Pirate Ship have touched down at one of the Wano Port (Idate was it?)
- A random person is worried and telling some people that ‘someone’ has gone to drive them off.
- WB senses someone rapidly approaching them so he tells his crew to step back.

Bit of a summary of the WB Pirates Panel
- The WB Pirates are a perplexed that they arrived on land after climbing the waterfall (Seems like a few of them are missing)
- Marco volunteered to go somewhere ‘prolly scouting’ and Whitebay doesn’t want him to go coz he’s only an apprentice.
- The Wano folk were in a bit of panic coz a Pirate Ship have touched down at one of the Wano Port (Idate was it?)
- A random person is worried and telling some people that ‘someone’ has gone to drive them off.
- WB senses someone rapidly approaching them so he tells his crew to step back.
Marco is only a apprantice so much for YC1 huh...then they said marco>>>oden
:suresure::milaugh::milaugh::suresure::sadgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.