One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

This hypes Prime Rayleigh even more that Oden didn't take over his position in the crew!

Prime Rayleigh gets destroyed by his Captain or Whitebeard my ass.
Why would Oden take Rayleigh place? Lol
He was only for a year! Final journey

Oden was never WB RH nor VC even tho he was the strongest commander of WB. He didnt take Rakuyo place .

People should stoo expecting an outsider taking positions while he didnt even do many years on the ship.

Also Rayleigh doesnt view Oden as someone weaker than him

Pretty sure it was Primebeard
For me it doesn't even matter, prime or not this Whitebeard was for sure a top tier with should already show that Oden wasn't far behind this lvl...

Alone the fact that Oden had a high potential and improve while beeing in the crew of Whitebeard and Roger. This Oden isn't even his prime version. Let sink this first into the mind.

I

Inspector_Mu

Do you think WB had gura fruit by then??
Oden hype purely depends on this.....because primebeard with gura df can sink the whole wano
Oden has haki to block WB attacks. At this point I wont be surprised Oden having barrier haki to block and repel attacks.

This is prime beard who entered his prime 33 years ago since he was becoming famous back then... when he went solo.

People gotta remember WB became Yonko/PK level during golden era...then regressed after being sick.
WB prime is lasted 33-20 Years ...

When he meets Oden, he is already Low top or around Fuji , he is 41... clearly prime age

Lolz y’all and your power scaling asses 😂. We’d prolly have a better idea of how all this characters stand in the grand scale of things after the flashback is finished. All we know for now is that Oden is very strong in the current context. Might be best to just enjoy the chapter for what it is without thinking too deeply about it, but that’s just me:p

This chapter is about to have me reevaluate the Whitebeard Pirates and where they stand compared to the other Yonko crews.
Why ? Oden will clash against Kaido eventually too
Post automatically merged:

I dont think Whitebeard is at yonko level in this pics . Perhaps YC1 luffy level or higher ?
Hahhahahahha Low Top Tier minimum

I

Inspector_Mu

For me it doesn't even matter, prime or not this Whitebeard was for sure a top tier with should already show that Oden wasn't far behind this lvl...

Alone the fact that Oden had a high potential and improve while beeing in the crew of Whitebeard and Roger. This Oden isn't even his prime version. Let sink this first into the mind.
Clearly this Oden is already High high tier.

If prime Oden wasn't equal or near Rayleigh, Rayleigh wouldn't offer help like that. I'm telling you!

People will come back and accept it ... Young Bullet idea of being equal to prime Rayleigh is what Oda is doing with Oden.

He will make Oden battle Roger for a while where they look evenly .. that's how Roger got interested in him.

What I've been fearing is happening lol

I

Inspector_Mu

Before anyone even brings up Kaido crew
Lemme remind you there were trash 20 years ago except Kaido himself. None of the calamities even fought and beat Oden top retainers
Kaido himself had to beat Oden then went to beat Ashura Denjiro Kawa and then Hyou. He defeated wano best fighters by himself.
Queen dialogue to Hyou implies hyou lost tonkaido , impressed him tho and got captured
Jack dialogue to Ashura proves that no calamity could take down Ashura the past 20 years and jack never met Ashura even until lately.

If Marco and co were trash 15+ years ago ; king and co were even trashier.

Status
Not open for further replies.