One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden: Is that it?! the pirate ship!!

Oden: You did well to come here!! Overcoming the bad weather and the waterfall! You did well to make it this far!!!

Newgate: This is bad.

*Clash!!!*
:steef::suresure:
When you hear from Whitebeard " This is Bad" you know how savage this monster Oden was in the past and as @Ice devil slayer said it early, probably Oden isn't even in his prime!!

H

Homelander

If you look at young and old O-Tsuru you'll see the same difference. I think Oda is making the traditional Japanese characters take on the ukiyo-e facial style as they grow older.

If you actually look at Kyoshiro's hairline it's similar to Denjiro. Also his silhouette is the same but with the pompadour backwards. It's all circumstantial at the moment but he's the most likely candidate.

There is one flaw i see why didnt hiyori recognise denjiro ?

It really doesnt make a point why didnt he reveal himself to her.

Is it just me, or is Kawamatsu getting the most focus amongst the scabbards? I personally don't think he's the traitor, so new nakama candidate maybe?:unsure:
I do not think it is possible for Kawamatsu to be a traitor since he was in prison the entire time the traitor was in action (e.g. when the traitor informed Jack that Raizo was on Zou).

I doubt he will become a nakama. He has a strong connection with Hiyori and he will likely stay on Wano to assist Momo. Besides, we already have two swordsmen on the crew in Brook and Zoro and a Fishman in Jinbe (once he finally shows up, lol).

I

Inspector_Mu

Butt but
I hope people won't really think to attempt at downplaying Whitebeard lol since he was the WSM even in his old age
Yeah remember how they said Kaido is weak for being scared by Prime Oden?

Prime WB shook from Young Oden lol

Old sick WB wasn't WSM , he himself said it.

Also Ace novel clearly stated why it is hard to decide who is superior between Kaido and WB

Status
Not open for further replies.