One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Las picture from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

???: We exchanged firm/solemn vows
???: We were brothers!
???: If anything ever happened to either of us we would rush to the other's sides and fight along aside one another.
???: When that will happen, I'm not sure. However, we minks...
Inu/Neko: So it's a place overseas called Wano Country...? ^^
Neko: I'd like to go there someday!!

Orochi worked hard. From servant of damiyo to shogun retainers . I would say he was true master in this game.
Devil work hard orochi work harder and smarter
Post automatically merged:

They certainly grew a lot for 3 years, especially Denjiro looks tough.
Poor him(assume he is koushiro)while izo age like wine he age like milk when their age difference probably just 3 years old)

@Sword God Ryuma

Lmfao, so your response is to just deny the canon? Yonko fans crack me up.

He kicked her ship actually but thank you for proving you can’t read on a fundamental level. It’s a common trait I’ve noticed in people who defend big mom and Kaido lol.

Point is, Big Mom got defeated by an action that wouldn’t even work on pre TS Smoker lol.

Glad we can agree that both are weak.
Kicking a ship or kicking the fishes make no difference. Thats not a powerscaling feat. BM didn't get defeated by King, you sound dishonest.

Luffy was not offguard. What are you talking, he wwas literally fighting Kaidi and looking directly at him. Bro im not the usual people you argue with. Stop talking nonesense cause im not speending 3 hours arguing stupid stuff like Brook stalemated BM. So come with some better arguments.

Lol but you understand that you were clearly wrong right? Don’t gloss over such a gross demonstration of your flawed reading comprehension like that.

I have no interest in spending 3 hours correcting you on the stuff you are demonstrably wrong about so deuces. Lol
Kicking a ship meanss noting when your giving me reason why BM is trash. I also corrected you when you said Luffy was offguard, but do you see me wanting a cookie like you? Present some actual valid arguments and stop the nonesense. If you can't present some actual good arguments stop wasting my time.

Oden clashing with Whitebeard is comparable to Carrot clashing with Zoro
No, Oden directly met WB attack, while Carrot finessed Zoro with a double jump.

Nah fam. Much different and Carrot did get dropped on Zoro as much though.
Exactly, She finesed Zoro with her jump, Oden directly met with WB attack.

@EtenBoby What did it say about WB body being rusty or something

So WB came to wano 30 years ago.
that's means:
-2 years before momo born.
-2 years before roger discover his disease, and start his final journey and recruits crocus, shanks and buggy.
-3 years before the Eid war.
-4 years before roger visit Zou and Hiyori is born.
-5 years before roger become PK.
- 6 years before roger die .
That means oden company with WB is 2 years or less same with roger sailed with him 2 years or less

I

Inspector_Mu

The Oden that got hurt by Ashura was 18. He became dayimo 2 years later. Stop. He is currently 29 in the flashback fighting whitebeard who the translator says that something is wrong with WB body.
Edward Newgate: We just climbed up a waterfall didn't we? In which case, why is there a sea and mountains here?!
Edward Newgate(?): Seems like we have almost everyone. It's coz my body's a little rusty *(not sure about the context here but given they just got washed up at the shore, I translated it like so)
Marco: I'll go as well!
Whitey Bay?: No way. You're still an apprentice.
Wano townsfolk 1: Seems like there is a pirate ship at Idate port!
Wano townsfolk 2: It looks a bit different from the usual
Wano townsfolk 3: Hey guys! this is bad! Is seems like "he/she" went to drive them off!
Edward Newgate: All of you, step back!
Whitebeard Crew: Why?! what's going on
Edward Newgate: Something is coming.
Oden became damyo at 20! By beating Ashura and changing kuri.

It seems like you are mixing up stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.