One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
it's a misunderstanding on my part, i believe they are the 5 great families that serve as Daimyo for each region, whereas Kouzuki is the main family in Wano for shogun title. No wonder Kouzuki isnt there lmao:milaugh:
Interesting...looks to me like Toki's family was one of the 5 great families on Wano not too long ago ^^. Might still be, but her family name (along with 4 others) was mentioned by that old lady/man? lolz talking to Orochi
Does it list the 5? There’s Shimotsuki, Kurozumi, and Amatsuki right? What are the other two?

Worst

Custom title
If Oda really decide to show at least a short clash, I hope he can show the different between a yonkou clash and two pirateking lvl characters with Roger and Primebeard in equal clash. I mean we see already Oldbeard split the sky with Shanks, also Big mom and Kaido did the same, I really hope Oda make something to that Roger and Whitebeard clash was the nonplusultra clash of all what we see yet, both Pirates get so much hyped since One piece manga starts and I really hope he can show the gap between this monsters and the legendry pirates, I don´t just want again a Sky split, let fucking shake the whole grandline when Roger and Whitebeard clash each other which even let Oden speechless!!!!
:finally::finally::finally:
At least this would show again the different between these pirates right @Lifeismeh ??
To me there is not much difference between Yonkos and Roger/PK in terms of strength.....what Roger have more than them is greatness, like let's assume Roger can take down all the current Yonkos in a 1v1 it's not like he can just destroy them and get out of it unscratched they will all be extreme/hell diff fights and let's be real at that time there was less competition than today cuz WB didn't rly cared about the OP hell knows what Shiki was doing at that time BM was still growing in power and Kaido was still the strongest brat in the world while today u have basically all the pirates aiming for the One Piece the Yonkos have all a big military power with thousands of allies so it's harder for one of them to just overwhelm the rest of the 3 Yonkos + dealing with the WG/Navy who now more than ever don't want someone to find the OP even Garp said Roger was Lucky to become the PK I mean I love Roger and he sure was a fking monster but PK doesn't mean that he was way above today's Yonkos... (always imho ofc)

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
One is Uzuki if I'm not mistaken and the last one Yugatsu/Fugatsu? The first Kanji for the later is not really clear so not sure. However it's interesting that all apart from the Kurozumi family have the Kanji for moon in their names ^^.
Thanks for the translation! I noticed that 4 of the 5 had similar kanji in them, nice to know what they are now.

It seems Roger is in Rusukaina Island, the same place where Luffy trained with Rayleigh. Thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Post automatically merged:

Orochi went to see Sukiyaki, thanks again to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Post automatically merged:

One more picture, thanks again to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Last edited:
To me there is not much difference between Yonkos and Roger/PK in terms of strength.....what Roger have more than them is greatness, like let's assume Roger can take down all the current Yonkos in a 1v1
I know what you mean but even then I don´t say that Roger could destroy the current Yonkous low-mid diff, but a solid high diff for a monster as Roger, I could see something like this could happen. I just want remind here Big mom, she see Shanks and Kaido equal but she put Whitebeard above these and we speak about the Old Whitebeard, it such show against the respect of the Yonkous against the legendary two Pirates.

Even bountywise Whitebeard and Roger get hyped in different stage as the Yonkous, I don´t say they could easily stomp the Yonkous, but I want just a short panel to show just the different between these monsters, even if this isn´t much large.
Since One piece get start, Whitebeard and Roger get insane hype everytime, the whole fanbase was waiting for the moment to see both clashing each other, I don´t want a another Yonkou similar clash as we already did two times, when Roger and Whitebeard clash each other I want something special to lit up these two slighty above the other Yonkous.

It is just my opinion but I waiting for so long years these legendy clashing each other, it should be at least special and not the same thing as we see already with four other yonkous clash each other.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.