Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

:goyea: next chapter
The battle between 4 conquerors
Prime Rayleigh vs Oden
Prime Roger vs Prime WB

The sky and that island is about to shake heavily.
BM and Kaido shook the seas and island by just fighting with pure Strength no df nor Hardening haki.

Imagine 4 dudes who likes using haki a lot. Possibly Roger Oden Rayleigh are all advanced haki users

I wonder if it will last days or just hours?

Prime Rayleigh vs Oden
Prime Roger vs Prime WB

BM and Kaido shook the seas and island by just fighting with pure Strength no df nor Hardening haki.

Imagine 4 dudes who likes using haki a lot. Possibly Roger Oden Rayleigh are all advanced haki users

I will do you better...oda gonna offpanel the fight lol

Finally vindicated after all those years of saying Marco is not Beckman material. Oden was Rayleigh's equivalent in Whitebeard's crew.

Blackbeard modelled his crew after Whitebeard, where Marco is the equivalent of Burgess in BB's ship. He's #1 captain simply because he's been longer. Oden is the equivalent of Shiriew, #2 but the strongest, as Ace would have also been in time.

I

Inspector_Mu

I will do you better...oda gonna offpanel the fight lol
:smithnie: He will show just 2 pages of them clashing
Then skip to the end by showing us both 4 men bloody and none wo
Post automatically merged:

Finally vindicated after all those years of saying Marco is not Beckman material. Oden was Rayleigh's equivalent in Whitebeard's crew.

Blackbeard modelled his crew after Whitebeard, where Marco is the equivalent of Burgess in BB's ship. He's #1 captain simply because he's been longer. Oden is the equivalent of Shiriew, #2 but the strongest, as Ace would have also been in time.

I still believe Burgess is bound to equal Shiryu tho
For now Shiryu > Burgess ...

Prime Rayleigh vs Oden
Prime Roger vs Prime WB

It will last in 1 panel and we will have multiple panels of kid Shanks, Buggy, and Momo being shocked and commenting the fight is so wild

I

Inspector_Mu

Seems like The second strongest in most crews are swordmen or uses blade (s)
Oden
Rayleigh
King
Shiryu
Zoro
Killer

Only Katakuri Benn uses different weapons

It will last in 1 panel and we will have multiple panels of kid Shanks, Buggy, and Momo being shocked and commenting the fight is so wild
:cheers: You forgot the narrator telling us how it was deadly battle and we dont even see how each parties landed blows ..

Can't wait for Rayleigh vs. Marco the battle of the first mates :finally:
Vista versus Kid Shanks
Jozu vs Buggy

:steef:

Seems like The second strongest in most crews are swordmen or uses blade (s)
Oden
Rayleigh
King
Shiryu
Zoro
Killer

Only Katakuri Benn uses different weapons

:cheers: You forgot the narrator telling us how it was deadly battle and we dont even see how each parties landed blows ..

Vista versus Kid Shanks
Jozu vs Buggy

:steef:
Hey kata is special

Status
Not open for further replies.