One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not. Just that 19 year old Marco > this version of Oden is the only logical conclusion we can draw right now.
Post automatically merged:

You don’t even believe this lol. I didn’t realize people idolized oden so much that they’d rather argue that story decisions are made at random rather than acknowledge what is right in front of them.
Wait why would ypu draw that conclusion?

The five clan names are as follows:
風月 - Fugetsu - wind moon (can also mean nature’s beauty)
天月 - Amatsuki - heavenly moon
霜月 - Shimotsuki - frost moon (can also mean 11th month)
雨月 - Uzuki - rain moon (can also mean 5th month)
黒炭 - Kurozumi - black charcoal

One of these is clearly not like the others. Interestingly Zoro’s birthday is in November and Momo’s name and sword have ‘heaven’ connotations. Any significant characters we know born in May? Kurozumi clan not having the moon character makes sense given that Orochi’s ancestor apparently betrayed the Kozuki.

@Light D Lamperouge @Cyrus the Cactus
No important characters other than those :Luffy, Garp, Kaidou,Kong,,Sengoku,Koby,Rayliegh,Enel,Koshiro,Shakky,

But for zoro himself, it wont matter at all
Good that you have brought this up because this is the main reason why I feel it won't happen

Oda will have to somehow make this matter to Zoro which I highly doubt... IMO he failed to do this properly with Sanji in WCI since it seemingly came out of nowhere that Sanji should just have daddy issues 800 chapters into the story that he cares about

And Zoro is even worse with how much he generally doesn't care about things so adding on a story about him having family drama 50 chapters into an arc where it didn't even matter 900 chapters into the story is fuckin ridiculous

As far as I can see, the only reason Oda would add anything about Zoro having noble heritage in Wano would be purely plot based. Like Zoro can't be allowed to leave Wano with Enma or Shusui since they are Wano treasures but then some rando in a crowd says "Hold up, this guy looks like This and that noble man from some time ago so he's an prince of Wano" and Zoro is allowed to take the sword and that's the end of that... Something that lame is literally the only thing I can think of as a reason why this would be necessary since it will not affect Zoro's character one bit and so it can only affect plot and by doing so it will inevitably be just an ass pull since it only exists for plot reasons and isn't earned and has no actual consequences

See, this plot point 50 chapters into this arc can't be done properly IMO and will inevitably be even worse than the Sanji one so I really don't think Oda is so dumb as to even do it at all

I for one am fully satisfied with the Shimotsuki Kouzaborou- Koushiro - Kuina- Wado Ichimonji - Enma connection and that's as far as I think we shall dive into Zoro past. Anymore than this and it's diminishing returns

It shiki was already alluded to wasn't he? Like two chapters ago we got that narration that the rocks pirates remnants are moving out and Shiki was included... It would be weird that 14 years after god valley when WhitebeArd has amassed so much power, Shiki is just an underling in Wano
I mean, who knows what the plans are for him. He might have been in the shadow all these years without Kaido even realizing he exists or that he's behind Orochi's schemes haha. Afterall, planning things from behind the scenes was his thing

The five clan names are as follows:
風月 - Fugetsu - wind moon (can also mean nature’s beauty)
天月 - Amatsuki - heavenly moon
霜月 - Shimotsuki - frost moon (can also mean 11th month)
雨月 - Uzuki - rain moon (can also mean 5th month)
黒炭 - Kurozumi - black charcoal

One of these is clearly not like the others. Interestingly Zoro’s birthday is in November and Momo’s name and sword have ‘heaven’ connotations. Any significant characters we know born in May? Kurozumi clan not having the moon character makes sense given that Orochi’s ancestor apparently betrayed the Kozuki.

@Light D Lamperouge @Cyrus the Cactus
Is there any chance that Kurozumi means or refer to a moonless night?

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
It is not a proper theory of mine, but the similarities are there. If oda is planing this or not, i dont know. But the silhoutte Looks like zoro, also it is specialy zoro who gets in contact with the Fox, which doesnt smell like coincidence. I guess the is some Kind of Connection, which doesnt mean zoro Needs to be Born in Wano, but maybe his relatives from xx years ago came from wano and are related. But for zoro himself, it wont matter at all.
Even if you discount Ushimaru’s silhouette, any time the Shimotsuki name has been mentioned, Zoro is usually involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.