Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems I was actually right about the old woman. She spacifically said that she used to be OUTSIDE WANO. Which basically means it's likely she sailed as a pirate. Meaning, that old hag was part of the Rox, which simply explains why she was able to turn into Shiki's face, because it's likely that she touched Shiki during her time in the Rox pirates.
I can speculate that she was the Ace card in beast pirates, and she accompanied Kaido. And I can also speculate that se was part in setting up Oden when he came back to Wano, and she took part in screwing Oden because of her tricky ability. However, I can also have a big feeling that she died by Oden, and was cut down, which explains why her ability is now with Bon Clay, because she simply is dead now.
Things are getting connected in my book
Great theory.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Does anyone else think the scare on Rayleigh's chest is from Oden?

Now people won't use the argument of DFless Teach giving Shanks a scar, given Shanks was just a kid back then. Like Luffy, who could barely throw a punch at that age but will yet surpass Roger.
Shanks is seen without his scare while talking to Oden so he wasn't scared in this fight. BB VS Shanks probably happened after Roger's death or after when the crew was disbanded.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ye but when Shanks talked to WB about that he said it like it was a big deal that Teach was able to scar him and during Roger he was just a kid hell he was as strong as buggy xD so it happened when Shanks already was a big deal and very confident in his strength
Bb stayed on the moby dick till thatch got the yami yami no mi.
Wb didnt see shanks for years till they met again.

S

stealthblack

Young orochi and Young bb looks like bros and have similar stories. don't tell me bb had evil mentor too that told him to jump in wb ship and search for the quake fruit and darkness fruit and make his rise as captain. hating the '' not bad guy'' but had the evil mentor to guide me into the dark side.

While we see Odens father with Orochi together and announcing Orochi as someone Oden called Little brother... Are we sure it is Odens Father there or was she maybe already dead and this is the old hag with the Mane Mane no Mi?
You mean when all Daimoys(also Yasuie) was with Oden Father and Orochi come their?
If the old hag was already Oden father to that time, where is right now then Oden father?? Where is his body and is he really dead to that point?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
While we see Odens father with Orochi together and announcing Orochi as someone Oden called Little brother... Are we sure it is Odens Father there or was she maybe already dead and this is the old hag with the Mane Mane no Mi?
Why would Sukiyaki in his right mind nominate Orochi as the substitute Shogun over his Daimyo? It's obvious that Sukiyaki died or rather killed by that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.