Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Relax dude, nobody was ever saying that Kaido's was on his knees, begging Orochi to use poison or so he can't defeat Oden.

Oda is not going to de-hype Oden by making him a lose a 1v1. It's already confirmed in chapter 818 that Oden stayed back and gave his life so that the other's can escape.

There's far more reason for me to claim that Oden was taken down via poison then a straight 1v1.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and what about Admiral Kitsune?

Who was the guy yesterday that started to spread that BS?
:gokulaugh: NAVY fans got shook from some user saying admiral Kitsune lol

It was a random fake news

Prime Rayleigh is easily as strong as Kaido, Oden stands no chance :memehm:
Yep strong as Kaido (which Kaido? Rookie Kaido? The one that fought Oden?)

:josad: Ray is stoll fighting a weaker Oden and he will not look superior

NAVY fans got shook from some user saying admiral Kitsune lol

Lmaoooo, he's trying to spin it, lol.
You were the one who got hyped and started trashing Admirals, but well, seems like you got trolled once again.

The Pirate King mentioned that he wants to fight an Admiral, didn't here anything about Kajdo or Big mom, why is that?

:gokulaugh: NAVY fans got shook from some user saying admiral Kitsune lol

Yep strong as Kaido (which Kaido? Rookie Kaido? The one that fought Oden?)

:josad: Ray is stoll fighting a weaker Oden and he will not look superior
Assuming Prime Ray could push Roger to mid-high difficulty he is easily yonko level :memehm:

I

Inspector_Mu

This flashback imo is really putting to bed the two major notions that have been passed off as fact for over decades in this community.

1."PK level" being some special tier above top tier as it pertains to individual strength
2.Old gen top tiers being on some higher pedestal compared to current gen top tiers

A Prime WB can still feel threatened by a man like Oden (who I have no reason to believe is on a level above the current gen top tiers), he wasn't immune to this. Top tiers remain closely knit even from that era, Garp, Sengoku doesn't matter who it is, they could give even the PK a hell of a fight. Roger was well into his prime here implied by him running out of time. Sengoku was tossed in this group for the first time really, he is implied as a legit threat to a Prime Roger (backed by Roger's respect for him). This really serves to bring Garp, as well as WB and Roger, back down to Earth with Oda grouping them with the rest (Sengoku representing the likes of Shiki and so on so forth).

Doesn't make sense why the top tiers of the Great Pirate Era (Era after Roger's death) would be weaker in the first place, as the competition would only have grown stronger, giving birth to stronger individuals. Now I'm not saying there are stronger individuals at the very top (Above Roger or WB), but the Old Gen isn't on some untouchable level, any top tier from this era would still be a threat to anyone.

Just like cases in real life, history tends to romanticize the past greats into some untouchable immortal status, that is exactly what occurred here both in verse, and in the OP community. Now that we're seeing these legends first hand, turns out they're human. Not surprised one bit tbh, it was bound to happen imo.

To illustrate what I'm saying: No...Prime Garp is not some demi god who would manhandle the likes of Akainu just because he could give Roger a good battle. That would not be uncharted territory for the Akainu's of this verse to pull off either. I thought Garp was already brought down to Earth when he was shown having a power struggle in a clash against the likes of a 500 mil Bounty Chinjao, but instead the scenes narrative just got controlled to feed the preconceived biases of Old Gen power placement (similar thing happened when Oden clashed with WB, instead of simple credit being given to Oden, excuses were being made as to why WB's strength well into his 40's, wasn't close to his prime).

Roger and WB are simply the strongest individuals above tightly packed competition. That's the vibe I'm getting from the story lately, and that's the direction I feel Oda is going with.
Fans made some stuff to have Roger Garp WB in some pedestal by downgrading Sengoku and current Gen

It turns our Roger himself was Great Pirate (Yonko)
Oden just made everything balanced

The era after Roger death is called Great Pirate Era (Yonko Era) which WB was ruling with BM Kaido then Shanks joins

Garp needing training for Chinjao = fans "Garp is still way stronger than Kaido BM Shiki Sengoku.. garp this and that" yet Garp only W is against prime Chinjao who isnt even Above G4 pre FS luffy.

Man hax chapter

Orochi is truly an worm so the previous mane mane no mi user did the same thing as crocodile and deceived the king
Orochi is still trash in my eyes

Roger is hax thats how an pirate should be lust for battle, careless , cruel and funny
Now lets hope plss Whitebeard vs Roger please Oda

I dont even care anymore about the wano arc the flashback is much better than the whole arc I want this flashback to contuine

Worst

Custom title
Or he is not even high and knows that it's the best solution after so much wait :cheers:
Ye that's probably the only chance we can get to see them in action (in their prime) the 2 strongest pirates at their best physical form if he skip than now he is an as***.....

Just fking look at that man that's the face of someone who wants a real fight!

I

Inspector_Mu

Lmaoooo, he's trying to spin it, lol.
You were the one who got hyped and started trashing Admirals, but well, seems like you got trolled once again.

The Pirate King mentioned that he wants to fight an Admiral, didn't here anything about Kajdo or Big mom, why is that?
Why would he mention Kaido BM to a Navy emn? He basically telling Navy to send strong people

Lol I didnt even get hyped
I played along with the guy statement.

Also Oda already said BM was rising in power..was powerful. We know Kaido wasnt that powerful yet till 20 years ago.

I forgot Roger didnt wanna battle BM and sneak in to read RP

It is like expecting WB to fight non Yonko shanks for some reasons lol
"Why disnt Roger mention Kaido"

Ye that's probably the only chance we can get to see them in action (in their prime) the 2 strongest pirates at their best physical form if he skip than now he is an as***.....

Just fking look at that man that's the face of someone who wants a real fight!

Who's the fool going to fight this power spawn :funky:

It seems I was actually right about the old woman. She spacifically said that she used to be OUTSIDE WANO. Which basically means it's likely she sailed as a pirate. Meaning, that old hag was part of the Rox, which simply explains why she was able to turn into Shiki's face, because it's likely that she touched Shiki during her time in the Rox pirates.
I can speculate that she was the Ace card in beast pirates, and she accompanied Kaido. And I can also speculate that se was part in setting up Oden when he came back to Wano, and she took part in screwing Oden because of her tricky ability. However, I can also have a big feeling that she died by Oden, and was cut down, which explains why her ability is now with Bon Clay, because she simply is dead now.
Things are getting connected in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.