Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo Orochi has a legit reason to become shogun. Not because of might, but because he was supposed to be. This gives him some depth in charachter
this should be a meme at this point

any new information revealed about orachi is somehow spinned as information that make his character more interesting or deep, despite Oda not even trying to make him a deep or complex character

stop looking for stuff that's not there, Orachi is a shitty version of spandam, that's all there's to him

Yo, Marco and Jozu blushing and Neko nearly disturbing their flirt was the best scene in this chap, hands down! :D Shouldn't have read the spoilers tho, then I'd have been extremely hyped for "that thing" that made all those monsters panic. Next week I can hopefully control myself.

So Orochi got manipulated. It's more than obvious that the Kurozumi clan was the black sheep, and that that little shit poisoned Oden's father. The Wano flashback plot with Kaido and Oden exposing that misery will easily be the highlight.

So it was most likely like Ray vs Oden and Roger vs WB. Man I would love to know what seperated Roger from Oden and Ray hmm, in WB's case it's clear -mainly the gura gura no mi. Hopefully we get some hints or a glimpse about their powers next chapter. I mean it should be okay to expect some action, afterall Oda has to show how Oden transitioned over to Roger's ship . And afterwards everything but perhaps a slight hint about the one piece will prolly get off paneled anyway, cause I don't think that we get a major info drop about the OP or Laugh tale, even if there's that interview.
How many chapters are left this year??

this should be a meme at this point

any new information revealed about orachi is somehow spinned as information that make his character more interesting or deep, despite Oda not even trying to make him a deep or complex character

stop looking for stuff that's not there, Orachi is a shitty version of spandam, that's all there's to him
you must be fun at parties

Status
Not open for further replies.