One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It does kinda suck that most of Roger’s journey is being offpaneled, but as long as there are those who were around during his time, we’re probably likely to see him in whatever flashbacks remain. Rayleigh and Crocus (and Gaban if he ever shows up in the present) should still have some stories to tell about him, and even though they evidently missed going to Laugh Tale, Shanks and Buggy were around for most of the journey beforehand. This is the most we’ve seen of the Pirate King, so Oda doesn’t have to hide him anymore and can use him liberally going forward (I hope).

D

Deleted member 83

【—That day, we learned everything about the world—】
【The “Void Century” is......!! The “Clan of D” is......!! The Ancient Weapons are......!!】
【Wano Country was once connected to the world】
【When he was standing in front of the “Vast Amount of Treasures” that really existed...at that moment, Roger......】
【laughed】
【We laughed as well, to the point of tears coming out of our eyes】
Roger: Joy Boy, I......!! Really wants to have been born in the same era as you. (You?) Left behind such unbelievable treasures...!!! What a funny story!!
—Hey, everyone. How about we name the “Last Island” that no one arrive at in the last 800 years with this?
“Laugh Tale”

Last edited by a moderator:
:lusalty:
I hate this kind of chapters the most, 15 pages just to draw what we already knew.
And now we will probably have various chapters about Wano and Kaido when the flashback - should i say the log? - should be over :pepehands:

For two images, right?
【—That day, we learned everything about the world—】
【The “Void Century” is......!! The “Clan of D” is......!! The Ancient Weapons are......!!】
【Wano Country was once connected to the world】
【When he was standing in front of the “Vast Amount of Treasures” that really existed...at that moment, Roger......】
【laughed】
【We laughed as well, to the point of tears coming out of our eyes】
Roger: Joy Boy, I......!! Really wants to have been born in the same era as you. (You?) Left behind such a unbelievable treasure...!!! What a funny story!!
—Hey, everyone. How about we name the “Last Island” that no one arrive at in the last 800 years with this?
“Laugh Tale”

It does kinda suck that most of Roger’s journey is being offpaneled, but as long as there are those who were around during his time, we’re probably likely to see him in whatever flashbacks remain. Rayleigh and Crocus (and Gaban if he ever shows up in the present) should still have some stories to tell about him, and even though they evidently missed going to Laugh Tale, Shanks and Buggy were around for most of the journey beforehand. This is the most we’ve seen of the Pirate King, so Oda doesn’t have to hide him anymore and can use him liberally going forward (I hope).
Lol off course he is off paneled most of roger journey if not oda will accidently reveal one piece and roger is not main character luffy is. Dont worry oda will going all out when luffy reach laughtale

Status
Not open for further replies.