One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB is irrelevant right now. Fact is, that Roger used a gun, which means he wasn't only fighting with a sword. You just want EoS Zoro to be stronger than Roger, but that's not going to be the case.
Wait, how is Blackbeard not relevant now ?

Do you realise how ridiculous your argument sounds ?
You deny that Roger is a swordsman because he was drawn in a single panel using a gun, yet, ignore when Teach was using one in the canon manga.

Either Blackbeard is now a "Gunman" or your argument is total BS, chose between the two because there ain't no other argument.

Wait, how is Blackbeard not relevant now ?

Do you realise how ridiculous your argument sounds ?
You deny that Roger is a swordsman because he was drawn in a single panel using a gun, yet, ignore when Teach was using one in the canon manga.

Either Blackbeard is now a "Gunman" or your argument is total BS, chose between the two because there ain't no other argument.
I never said that Roger is not a swordsman, I only said that he is an allrounder, someone who can basically fight with everything. He also used his fists. It's you who makes ridiculous arguments that just don't make any sense at all. Who even in their right mind thinks that Zoro>>>Roger or Mihawk>>>>Roger? :kaidowhat:

Bogard

You can't win
Whitebeard was the true pirate king

> Gifted his road poneglyph to Roger when he could have stayed with it if he wanted
> Gifted to Roger the only member of his crew who had the ability to read poneglyphs when he could have used it for himself to become pirate king

If not for his lack of interest, Whitebeard was the true pirate king :finally:

WB was lynchpin holding up the balance and keeping everyone from acting recklessly, yes.
Shanks did nothing when WB was alive, sinking a few government ships is nothing.
SMILEs and Germa are both things that started when WB was already gone, and Kaidou stated he amassed so many SMILE user to start the biggest war. So the preparation for it started literally after WB was dead.
I did not say that the powerups would upset the balance, i said Kaidou and BM are less careful to stick to it since WB is gone. BB represented a fourth power that is almost equal, but he was and is not a WB, and while he prolonged it, ultimately the people in it do not care so much.
Also did not say the balance is gone, we literally have a chapter stating the Marines can´t quite classify recent developments yet, i said Gorosei stated it can not be upheld anymore based on the events that transpired since 2 years ago, which does not mean it´s completely over, it means the situation is so dire, teh result will be a complete power shift, which will break the balance.
Hence cleansing. https://mangabeast.com/manga/One-Piece/0908-013.png

"roiling has not ceased since paramount war" -> WB´s death, roiling means unstable situation and uproar, ceased means it has continued since then. If the stalemate was just 4 equal forces, BB would do the job, it isn´t though, WB´s existence is highlighted.
"world´s equilibrium cannot be maintained forever" -> dire developments, upholding the balance seems impossible -> cleansing.
This is totally all over the place.

Talking about Shanks sinking a few marine ships is totally missing the point, and BTW, for all we know that's a few more than the *gatekeeper* WB, not that that's relevant anyway.

Now your also backtracking on SMILES and Germa. SMILES also started before the TS when WB was still alive. Doflamingo mentioned them during Sabaody. Germa was also Giant alliance 2.0, again pre skip stuff.

But the biggest difference is that you essentially consider everything that has happened post MF as a free-for-all scenario thanks to WB's disappearance. I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.