One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So Franky met Oden? I guess he didn’t know who this was and still don’t know. But maybe he will remember some day,

Also, where is my boy Koushirou in wano when Oden was there?

shanks stayd back with sick Buggy, they seem to be good friends, even when Biggy is denying it. A meeting of them would be heartwarming I hope.

and interesting, roger is full of joy, he was really happy and I am even more excited to get to know that the one piece is. One day, everything will be connected. I am looking forward to it.

S

stealthblack

Was joyboy the first pirate king. But wg covered his acts to not inspire the age of pirates. That îs the blank history. The 20 kings cds families team up to kill the first pirate king. Im lead the 20 families and that îs why he kept joyboy hat as throphy.

Wait so does it mean Shanks and Buggy never saw Laugh Tale? @Red Admiral :believe:
hmmm... I guess so ... I need to wait for the chapter

as of now Shanks have NO INTEREST in one piece ... he not going to the last island even not make no sense

cause "HE SHOULD KNOW THE WAY" at very least

or he can ask Dark King about what ever he want and Dark King should trust him enough

honestly ... this is only made Shanks story arc even more wired that before ... I kinda like it

@Red Admiral looks like Shanks didn’t in fact go to Raftel lol.
if he refused to go to Raftel just to take care of his friend ... it make Shanks personality even more deep and his story arc even more interesting

I still doubt Shanks didn't went to Raftel ever ... he could do it on his own ... unless Oda should give us a reason about "he absolutely give no fuck about Raftel"

Shanks hasn't gone to the Raftel (Laugh tale f**k this weird island name). Tf Oda wants to show us in this series !! It went past 950 chapters and we've no idea about whats the goal of this man. Don't know if i should feel weird or dumb for my favourite man in the series. Lol :catsure:

Same goes for Dragon and Mihawk. How Dragon wants to topple WG with such joking strength and than again just what's the real of strength of this man. Than Mihawk, how such amazing and badass character isn't getting bored with his boring life. Lol
Honestly saying this and said before too, for Mihawk just waiting for some strong swordsman to fight also felt like dumb goal for such strong man.

I guess the entire globe of One piece, every single island was once a single humongous continent, that was divided by the government to properly rule over the world.....red line was also created.
Basically every island is a piece of the Ancient Kingdom, makes sense to me.

As for joyboy, he was likely a giant and IM kept his Strawhat as a trophy, that's why Elbaf is also the island closest to "Laugh tale".

Status
Not open for further replies.