One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're assuming everyone else told him? Why? Why are you assuming they would just tell him when Rayleigh didn't even tell Luffy?
I don't know ... cause Shanks was a member of Roger Pirates ???

cause he was a trusted nakama and there is NO NORMAL REASON for them no to?

and are you forgetting the fact " Luffy HATED the idea of knowing in advance what is one piece?"

and "Rayleigh trusted Luffy CAUSE Shanks trusted Luffy"

so even now he should trust Shanks even a bit more than Luffy ..

the only logical reason for Shanks not knowing is

- he refused to be told
- Roger told him "you must go there for yourself"

but as of now none of the two are really like Shanks or Roger personality

Shanks always like to be a informed person
Roger didn't gave fuck
Post automatically merged:

If Shanks was a snitch though, he should've learned One Piece left Buggy behind :milaugh:
Shanks personality is GOAT .... he is based on Oda after all

I wonder if the hat in Pangaea Castle belongs to Joy Boy. Roger seems to really like him.
Im is based on a Norse god who got destroyed by the Jotuun giants after all. this further hints that Joy Boy was a giant and a direct enemy to Im and world nobles in general.

If Luffy managed to convince Loki ( who's the leader of those who destroyed the gods in Norse mythology iirc ) and Elbaf ( storngest army in the world ) to join him against Mary Geoise and the world government, it would be ironic to see Im and the World Nobles getting destroyed by the same race of Joy Boy.
Really good theory.

But wouldn't Luffy have to convince Odin.

Roger: cough cough!
??: Captain! Are you alright?
door closes
R: You know where to go right?
Ray: When do we set sail?
Roger: Right now!

Shanks hasn't gone to the Raftel (Laugh tale f**k this weird island name). Tf Oda wants to show us in this series !! It went past 950 chapters and we've no idea about whats the goal of this man. Don't know if i should feel weird or dumb for my favourite man in the series.
I think Shanks believes in Roger’s dream and tries to carry on his will despite not personally having seen Raftel. But it’ll be very interesting to see Shanks’s reaction to Roger and Oden’s deaths. Maybe they motivated him to try and carry out Roger’s will himself, only for Shanks to give it up and bet his potential on the new era represented by Luffy.

Really good theory.

But wouldn't Luffy have to convince Odin.
i definitely have to give credits to this theory from @Admiral Ryokugyu from opforum : The Final Arc: Ragnarok

It made me rethink the importance of Elbaf and how Luffy would lead their army to take down Mary Geoise. if Odin is indeed Elbaf's god, i can really see him being friendly since giants in general looked peaceful and honorable. ( maybe outside of Loki ).

Not talking about you, but certain other Shanks bankers overhyped the "myth" that Shanks went to Laugh tale to a point to immensely increase the plot relevance, and cloud Shanks has in the series.

That narrative was just shattered.
Lol. Honestly at this point speculating anything about not only Shanks would be pointless.

He ain't any free roaming pirate or WG agent or guardian of raftel (lol). His goal is really something else. Now i also don't think there would be RHP vs BBP.

Roger: cough cough!
??: Captain! Are you alright?
door closes
R: You know where to go right?
Ray: When do we set sail?
Roger: Right now!

I think Shanks believes in Roger’s dream and tries to carry on his will despite not personally having seen Raftel. But it’ll be very interesting to see Shanks’s reaction to Roger and Oden’s deaths. Maybe they motivated him to try and carry out Roger’s will himself, only for Shanks to give it up and bet his potential on the new era represented by Luffy.
why giving away your hat should means "give it up"? I never knew

Roger gave up his hate 15 years ago before his death

all of his great achievement was during the time he didn't had his straw hat

that would explain why nobody connects the straw hat to roger.

when mentioned, then in context to shanks.
giving away the straw hat means trust in a new generation to continue the good work

not giving up on your own personal dreams

I mean even Shanks become Yonko (his greatest feat) after that ... doesn't seem like a guy who gave up some thing

Status
Not open for further replies.