One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks after they left him with buggy he said "someday i will go to laugh tale by myself"

now this make the whole thing even more fun

so I guess Shanks refused to be told like Luffy

but did he made it?

I'm willing to bet "yes"
I'm sry but you're assuming that Shanks secretly already became the PK, which is absolutely absurd my friend.

Shanks was never able to reach raftel.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
giving away the straw hat means trust in a new generation to continue the good work

not giving up on your own personal dreams

I mean even Shanks become Yonko (his greatest feat) after that ... doesn't seem like a guy who gave up some thing
never implied that.

just wanted to grab the time of giving the hat away. I was very long time very confused why nobody recognized the hat of roger.

I start to wonder

Shanks didn't go with Roger simply because he didn't wanted ....

he wanted to do it by himself

he just used Buggy as an excuse
Post automatically merged:

I'm sry but you're assuming that Shanks secretly already became the PK, which is absolutely absurd my friend.

Shanks was never able to reach raftel.
now that we get to know "Shanks wanted to do it"

I might agree

he could if he wanted to simply ask

but it's clear now he don't want to cheat ...

Shanks is a real MVP. Staying behind for his friend and giving up on the biggest party of his life with everyone else on Laugh Tale, when he's such a massive party lover. I need the full chapter to see why Crocus couldn't help more here.

I don't think Shanks knows anything about One Piece. He wouldn't ask others about it when he couldn't be there himself. Doesn't seem something he would do. But we'll see.

And it's a smart move. Now Oda can build on this and Shanks/Buggy fate will have a bigger impact on us no matter the outcome. Imagine Both reaching Laugh Tale, Or Shanks repeating what he did here but this time dying to let Buggy reach Laugh Tale, or Buggy repaying the favor to Shanks and dying, or both not reaching it again and helping SH, or a lot of other scenarios. Whatever happens with them, we will feel it more now. This wouldn't be the case if they already saw OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.