One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter is also already dehyping Kaido

> Orochi/Grandma/Grandpa dude were already working in the shadows to kill the previous Shogun and reduce Wano forces by removing their weapons and creating deadly factories when Oden left
> Orochi already established his power as the current Shogun with only leaving some forms of rebels left lacking weapons to fight
> Kaido still had to ally with Orochi(probably from the mysterious Grandma/Grandpa plot) when Oden came back

So basically Kaido only took advantage of multiple factors playing on his side to manage to rule Wano. If it was prime Wano like in Oden's days, he'd never have managed to have so many factors playing for him and thus would have been destroyed :kayneshrug:
Kaido just got lucky with everything and then used brute force to break down the already damaged country of Wano.

If it was prime Wano like in Oden's days, he'd never have managed to have so many factors playing for him and thus would have been destroyed
Well Sakazuki wasn't joking when he said one does not simply walking into wano.... Like Wano is seemingly set up as the second strongest country in the world and given that Jack was like 8 years old during the Wano invasion then it seems Kaido really didn't have men on his side to just take over Wano so easily... It's like imagining a Yonko and like three commanders can walk into Elbaf and just take over

This chapter is also already dehyping Kaido

> Orochi/Grandma/Grandpa dude were already working in the shadows to kill the previous Shogun and reduce Wano forces by removing their weapons and creating deadly factories when Oden left
> Orochi already established his power as the current Shogun with only leaving some forms of rebels left lacking weapons to fight
> Kaido still had to ally with Orochi(probably from the mysterious Grandma/Grandpa plot) when Oden came back

So basically Kaido only took advantage of multiple factors playing on his side to manage to rule Wano. If it was prime Wano like in Oden's days, he'd never have managed to have so many factors playing for him and thus would have been destroyed :kayneshrug:
Which change a lot of thing in their relationship. Orochi is not there thanks to Kaido and but thanks to himself. Orochi is the providing Kaido with weapons and making his crew stronger.
If Kaido let Orochi be the Shogun it is because he owes him not because Orochi is a figurehead.

The Mugiwaras have not yet passed through this ocean, nor these 2 islands yet ...
I keep wondering why Toki and Hiyori are even in this flashback... Like at least Momonosuke being here is justification for that line in Zou about him remembering Roger but like what's Toki and Hiyori got to do with anything

We were all expecting that Toki being from yhe void century would surely matter to Roger but nope she was just a tourist who got dropped off before even fuckin reaching Laugh Tale.... Next hiyori of course was a baby so she can't even remember any of this so she's even more useless here... My only hope for hiyori is that she has Oden's logbook and that's how she's of any relevance to this flashback but for Toki BIGGEST WASTE OF SPACE YET

Btw, did you guys discuss about BM supposedly having taken Zou´s RP
I still dont think that was the case, so im gonna wait for more translation from a very reliable translator like EtenBoby (if she got chinese/japanese raw scans). My korean is limited, but i dont think Linlin took it from Zou. I think Roger's line stated it was Roger who stole the poneglyph from Linlin. I could be wrong, but that's how I see it.
Also Roger said "있나?! 너희의 나라에?!그 둘다!" so there's (a poneglyph)?! in your country?! both of you!". the weird thing is, how could Oden spontaneously with Neko and Inu replied with "빨간 게"/it is a red one (the poneglyph) considering Oden has never gone to Zou before. Unless, Roger meant both Zou and Wano, or Inu & Neko told Oden beforehand that there's a red poneglyph in Zou.

Oda likes oden too much to rush the events that lead to his death. 5 is maybe too much but 2 is too less.
He's right though, the chapter ended with Roger crew reaching One Piece and Laugh Tale, and I'm sure Oda will not go through the details of the treasure next chapter.
rather it's most likely that next thing Oda will show us is the same scene we saw before with Oden telling Roger that he will go back to Wano and achieve the 20 years dream of his and open Wano country borders.
oda may or may not show the Roger execution, but that's about it before Oden comes back to Wano and we have the plot of Orochi/kaido to take Oden down.
And I'm not expecting more than 3 chapters of this max. Stretching more of this doesn't make sense.
I can see these highlights like this:
1- Chapter 968: Oden gives his speech to Roger crew about Wano borders (once again), Oden back to Wano, Roger execution (very fast), Orochi and kaido meeting by the end of chapter and start making their move

2- Chapter 969: Oden and retainers confronts kaido and co (Oda will not show much of Oden fighting Kaido because he will not reveal Kaido's hybrid form here), But he will display Oden injuring kaido in either his Dragon form or in his human form. Regardless, I expect this chapter starts with kaido making his move and ending with Oden's attack that scars Kaido

3- Chapter 970: Orochi's cunning scheme that aided kaido to defeat oden, gets captured completely while saving his retainers, Oden's execution, and finally Toki's last words before dying about the prophecy, and we go back to the Storm that are facing Kinemon and co in CURRENT timeline.

This is how I imagine the next 3 chapters will go
I can be wrong though
But there is no need to stretch and milk that shit more than 3 chapters. More than 4 extra chapters would actually be surprising to me even! I'd be shocked

when is it ever implied that wss is worth more than pk and world strongest man?
i just said that wss is lesser thank pk and world strongest man not that it was useless, it still the 3rd greatest title, but looking at the portrayals of the current holder of the wss title it is seems to be lackluster, that's all:josad:
You have Sanji in your name! Your upset because you favorite character is fodder and not important

Status
Not open for further replies.