One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
One big myth that was destroyed to me personally during this flashback is the "PK Tier" I even believed in up until now.

- Do Roger/Whitebeard have claims to be put above other Top Tiers in a 1v1?
Yes, but it's going to be High-Extrem anyways, so there's no need to create a new tier.

EOS Teach and Luffy will create the PK Tier, imo, potentially mid-high diffing a Mid Top Tier.

M

MD Zolo

One big myth that was destroyed to me personally during this flashback is the "PK Tier" I even believed in up until now.

- Do Roger/Whitebeard have claims to be put above other Top Tiers in a 1v1?
Yes, but it's going to be High-Extrem anyways, so there's no need to create a new tier.

EOS Teach and Luffy will create the PK Tier, imo, potentially mid-high diffing a Mid Top Tier.
We will know more when we see Oden vs. Kaido. Right now, Roger and WB are significantly above Yonkous.

So, Roger didnt beat a single notable individual? :sus:
The only feats he has are flying slash against Oden and clash with WB. At this point, Rayleigh is the one who got the most focus and best combat feats against Kizaru among all Roger pirates and only one among them to be relevant in current story, Crocus a bit too.

Roger was an influencer who tweeted about Joyboy's treasure and made it trending for the last 25 years.
PK this, PK that... PK is one big disappointment. He basically achieved nothing. Everything was set up for rubber Jesus from the start.
Whitebeard was a far more impressive figure and the current generation will definitely surpass the likes of Roger, "PK tier". :kappa:
Bruh I really really really hope this is a troll post.

So, Roger didnt beat a single notable individual? :sus:
The only feats he has are flying slash against Oden and clash with WB. At this point, Rayleigh is the one who got the most focus and best combat feats against Kizaru among all Roger pirates and only one among them to be relevant in current story, Crocus a bit too.

Roger was an influencer who tweeted about Joyboy's treasure and made it trending for the last 25 years.
PK this, PK that... PK is one big disappointment. He basically achieved nothing. Everything was set up for rubber Jesus from the start.
Whitebeard was a far more impressive figure and the current generation will definitely surpass the likes of Roger, "PK tier". :kappa:
We already forgot that he and Garp - two men alone - crushed Rocks, Kaido, Big Mom, WB, Shiki etc. back at God's Valley?

M

MD Zolo

Nami's dream appears to be too difficult for her to achieve in this voyage. Roger sailed for more than 30 years and he visited all 4 blues and two halves of Grand Line.

Nami has done squat. If Scopper is the navigator and he was with Roger for most of his journey, I bet Scopper has already fulfilled the dream Nami has. And it will take Nami another three decades to achieve that.

We will probably not see her achieve her dream in current storyline. May be in a epilogue set decades later.

Nami's dream appears to be too difficult for her to achieve in this voyage. Roger sailed for more than 30 years and he visited all 4 blues and two halves of Grand Line.

Nami has done squat. If Scopper is the navigator and he was with Roger for most of his journey, I bet Scopper has already fulfilled the dream Nami has. And it will take Nami another three decades to achieve that.

We will probably not see her achieve her dream in current storyline. May be in a epilogue set decades later.
The strawhats will have a second voyage

Nami's dream is to map the whole world. There's no indication that Scopper mapped the whole world. If he had, it wouldn't make sense for it to be Nami's dream, unless Gaban didn't share his map.

Her dream though is essentially a never ending dream, until the world is fully discovered.

M

MD Zolo

Nami's dream is to map the whole world. There's no indication that Scopper mapped the whole world.
He would be closest to it if he accompanied Roger for most of his journey. We see that Roger visited more places than Luffy in just 1 year, imagine how many he has visited over his three decade long pirate life.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Toki must have more to do with the plot than what we’re seeing...she didn’t go to Laugh Tale, but coming from the Void Century means there’s more she knows and hasn’t yet revealed. Have to keep telling myself this so I don’t go crazy from Oda wasting yet another (female) character with this much potential :doffycry:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

She doesnt need to visit every island to draw a map of it. If she is able to steal existing maps and merge them...

Toki must have more to do with the plot than what we’re seeing...she didn’t go to Laugh Tale, but coming from the Void Century means there’s more she knows and hasn’t yet revealed. Have to keep telling myself this so I don’t go crazy from Oda wasting yet another (female) character with this much potential :doffycry:
Oda 🤝 wasting the potential of female characters lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.