Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Sandman

No break next week

- Gotti gets defeated by Marine in the cover story.
What even Gotti get easily defeated by the Marines? Be honest these Marines are more then just fodders if they even defeat someone as Gotti very easily. It was already interesting to see Oda putting randolmy the Navy in Dressrosa where we see three mysterious Navy soldiers with own clothes styles. I called it right now these Navy soliders are Cyborgs(New weapon of the WG who replace the Shichibukai with them).

What even Gotti get easily defeated by the Marines? Be honest these Marines are more then just fodders if they even defeat someone as Gotti very easily. It was already interesting to see Oda putting randolmy the Navy in Dressrosa where we see three mysterious Navy soldiers with own clothes styles. I called it right now these Navy soliders are Cyborgs(New weapon of the WG who replace the Shichibukai with them).
i wonder if those Germs Pirates will come back

A

ardym

it seems that Moria's will has been broken , will he escape from BB and join Luffy against Kaido? and later will helps against BB as well? i mean he seemed really to be that strong , and Oden was an idiot who can be tricked so another Luffy without FS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
From Sandman

- Oden was laughing but crying at the same time when he knew Roger's execution through newspaper.
It probably implies Oden was forced to eat SMILE...
This makes me want to fucking cry WITHOUT laughing...for all his many flaws, I really like Oden and think this would be a fucked up thing for him to be put through, especially prior to fighting/scarring Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

From Sandman

- Gotti gets defeated by Marine in the cover story.

No break next week
All right, that last sentence outweighs you saying Oden is SMILE-ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.