Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
since yall have now concluded oden is more like zoro keep that same energy next week
:myman:
and if he is like zoro guess what enma does this arc
:steef:
YEAHBOI
Cutting Kaido doesn't guarantee a victory or it means Oden was on Kaido's level, and it doesn't help admiral fan wank because we already know Kaido > Akainu, no matter how much admiral fans struggles that won't change. If someone can do that against Kaido, then that would do far more damage against Akainu, since it's Kaido > Akainu confirmed by E.Oda himself.

I was never one of those in that talk. I still like Oden even after this. Just never believe he and Zoro was one and the same, but Zoro side did. Idk what you talking about, but you were one of those who push parallels despite heavy denial by others and look at what happen. Do you believe this still same parallel? Will Zoro be under Bartolomew then since he couldn't break barrier at all?
"You"
Never stated Zoro = Oden try again.
There are parallels in OP, like between Oden and Luffy, Zoro etc...But that's all, They aren't carbon copy of "X".

I will be satisfied when Zoro Will replicate and scar Kaido like your Lord Oden did 20 years ago.
You will like it too, don't worry.

"You"
Never stated Zoro = Oden try again.
There are parallels in OP, like between Oden and Luffy, Zoro etc...But that's all, They aren't carbon copy of "X".

I will be satisfied when Zoro Will replicate and scar Kaido like your Lord Oden did 20 years ago.
You will like it too, don't worry.
You did. I seen you liking support to comments over parallel and spoke about it few times.

Nah, he not doing that. After being defeated here without even Kaido being involved, it be pure luck how he scar him if Barrier Man and Orochi took him out and jailed him for 5 years straight without conflict. Not making him or Zoro look good they be threats to Kaido, just getting wash if they come even in his sight.

Again, you guys didn't believe Oden be beaten last chapter, but this chapter prove you wrong. So yeah headcannon =/= Goda's canon. There is difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
There has to be something more I mean don't they do that boiled thing in impel down? These guys can take cannonballs in the face and die for some boiling water?
Oden went to his death willingly. He probably lowered his defenses just as Roger did when two no-named fodder decapitated him all the way back when ( just like Luffy was about to back in Logue town, Don't care how the anime chose to show the Roger execution).

Just like the real-life Ishikawa Goemon. Oda might even show Oden being all bad-ass about it and slurping the very soup used to boil him in a callback to his first appearance. Maybe.

Just like Sanji :cheers:
Don't try it, people will always hate on Sanji even though he's a real man among men.
In fact, Oda himself called his mentor Zeff a "man among men" for not hitting a woman. Yet, somehow, because our society nowadays are bashing such gentlemen attitude, it became something that Sanji is being "shamed" for instead of being praised.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Don't try it, people will always hate on Sanji even though he's a real man among men.
In fact, Oda himself called his mentor Zeff a "man among men" for not hitting a woman. Yet, somehow, because our society nowadays are bashing such gentlemen attitude, it became something that Sanji is being "shamed" for instead of being praised.
Quit it with the persecution complex. Sanji is a wildly popular character. Such characters will develop a fervent hatedom. It's just the nature of things. Zoro himself gets a ton of hate too. Doesn't mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.