Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
ANYWAY, I think the flashback won’t end next chapter, maybe the one after. Hoping for Oden and friends vs Kaido next chapter, maybe we see the Kozuki bite the dust, then the aftermath/elegy in 971, the last panels of which will fade back to the Scabbards on the shore in the present.

:holdthisl::pepelit:.
Post automatically merged:

At this point I hope this arc will end soon. Maybe there will be less nuisances by the time the holy Grandmaster goes all out.
Nah, but there be more bashing the more you guys think Zoro have more spotlight than Luffy and take all credit as well for other characters on what they shine this arc.

Don't try it, people will always hate on Sanji even though he's a real man among men.
In fact, Oda himself called his mentor Zeff a "man among men" for not hitting a woman. Yet, somehow, because our society nowadays are bashing such gentlemen attitude, it became something that Sanji is being "shamed" for instead of being praised.
Nah, it's just Zoro side being insecure and can't handle when someone likes and praises Sanji over Zoro who has been having worse character than him by miles.

This coming from the absolute genius that argues that shikki isnt a swordsman despite having him as a swordsman in the the martial artist vs swordsman thread.

A true intellectual you are.
It's Prime Shiki before cutting off his legs. He was swordsman then, but after cutting his legs, he became diverse in his style. Check the movie on what happen to him.

Also stop being salty cause MA beat asses of swordmen. Heck even Bartolomew might even be stronger than swordmen too seeing how Oden couldn't do nothing to barrier.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What headcannon is that your speaking? Two Piece? Calm down and stop drinking alcohol. Get off the computer and handle your handover if you don't think Zoro fandom isn't toxic when it is looking how you all are acting.
@pedxi and i are buddies now.
We are long past the petty squabbles you live for. Your constant negativity has caused enough rifts between the fandoms.
I will bridge it myself...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's Prime Shiki before cutting off his legs. He was swordsman then, but after cutting his legs, he became diverse in his style. Check the movie on what happen to him.

Also stop being salty cause MA beat asses of swordmen. Heck even Bartolomew might even be stronger than swordmen too seeing how Oden couldn't do nothing to barrier.
The film is non canon.
Showing your genius level intellect again. Unless youre stupid enough to think pre time skip luffy could beat rogers rival.
And with roger and rox also being swordsman. Martial artists get bent over.

I can tell hahahaha

Dude I also was joking about the same thing that Law will end up exposing the traitor himself while saving Shinobu's life in the process of doing so. And I also stated that Shinobu will have the gag after that that she's obsessed with Law and always try to seduce him hahahaha. I can see it from miles

If you praising sanji why mention zoro? You fucked up there same with us zoro fans
We never do. We always talk about Sanji and then one Zoro side fan comes in to troll and start speaking heacannon and you brought it all onto yourself in the end.

If you guys keep away from us, we keep away from you if you stop mentioning Sanji for bashing and to praise Zoro in your talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.