Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
and with this „Low iq“-stuff I knew I didn’t wanted to discuss with you anymore. And i will go back to it. Learn to discuss properly with a normal attitude, otherwise I can’t and won’t take you serious.
It's not low iq shit to suggest a character just magically teleports to the other side of the world in an isolationist country, when we literally have a dozen timelines contradicting all those theories?

When Moriah was fighting Kaido, he was in East Blue. It's literally the same Dojo. He says he wants her to take it over.

It's not low iq shit to suggest a character just magically teleports to the other side of the world in an isolationist country, when we literally have a dozen timelines contradicting all those theories?

When Moriah was fighting Kaido, he was in East Blue. It's literally the same Dojo. He says he wants her to take it over.

It's the standard looking for every dojo in anime/manga though. You don't really prove anything by saying those 2 dojos are looking same.

It's the standard looking for every dojo in anime/manga though. You don't really prove anything by saying those 2 dojos are looking same.
He literally stated I wanted her to take over this dojo. The same freaking dojo they were training in. This is the shit we've been over about Kuina being a girl.

Lmaooo @sanjikun why you always so aggressive lol
It seems that way because I swear. But can't stop swearing when people keep making dumb ass arguments.

Although I agree with you that Denjiro is not Zoro’s teacher. I thought you learned from your time travel “debunk” theory back in OJ and not make fun at other guys opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.