Spoiler One Piece Chapter 971 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to make two separated accounts because what? Lol
I never made two accounts for PL
I made my second account after deleting my old
This account was for me to just lurk and not really engage until the time I set to change my username.

You already knew my reasons for deleting my account.

But go on just to embarrass yourself

You PL sucks, my PL has never been trash like yours or others.

When you are done making up new and wrongs excuses why I made a new account ir wait "2 separate accounts"

Come talk lol
we literally got a word here sensored here for ya .
wouldnt want to hit another sensitive spot.
:myman:

J

Jo_Ndule

How come blocking his bisento with hands in the pocket, inflicting a large hole and evaporating half of his face is worse than what Lolden did? Lolden just rushed and got blocked like a fodder

Kaido can't kill YC level Ashura for 20 years while it only took minutes if not seconds for Akainu to kill YC level Ace.

Didn't put down G3 but never got embarassed by Jinbe, Chopper, Nami, and Brook neither.

Yep, you're right. Meaning Yonkos have poor durability and can be taken out by King Punch, unlike the Admirals (there's a reason Elizabello only mentioned Yonkos without including Admirals and the reason is Elizabello is a honest guy)

My point still stands. Akainu came back only to face stronger enemies (WB commanders + Crocodile combined > dying WB) and ended up with taking out 1 of them.
Meanwhile WB after that, faced a weaker enemies than Akainu (same group who ran away after seeing Akainu alone) and ended up dying.

Same club that can't take down Meme for 3 days. Same Meme who almost dying by King within minutes if not seconds, and same Meme whose head got hurt after single attack from Queen.

Same way Lolden also can't hurt Kaido if he didn't own his swords.
Because Akainu damaged WB whose durability is human not monstrous
Because Akainu blocked a sick dying WB and got trashed in 2 moves

Skinny BM getting embarrassed wow look

You really think damaging WB is hype? Even fodders do it
He isnt BM nor Kaido to have a monstrous dura

Had to make two separated accounts because what? Lol
I never made two accounts for PL
I made my second account after deleting my old
This account was for me to just lurk and not really engage until the time I set to change my username.

You already knew my reasons for deleting my account.

But go on just to embarrass yourself

You PL sucks, my PL has never been trash like yours or others.

When you are done making up new and wrongs excuses why I made a new account ir wait "2 separate accounts"

Come talk lol
Don't mind the scrubs senpai
Calling you noodle in armies doesn't make their arguments into a right ones

And the same Admiral could not strike fear into Pre TS SUpernova who willingly challenged them, while Post TS, their wills have been broken by a Yonko.
kidd or killers will have not been broken.
killer ate smile
what are you on about.
apoo joined kaido
and hawkins followed the strong side.
Post automatically merged:

Don't mind the scrubs senpai
Calling you noodle in armies doesn't make their arguments into a right ones
lol
topi?
:milaugh:

Lol a simple amnesia somehow debilitates an individual touted to be one of the strongest characters in the series.
Absolutely laughable. What a glaring and an embarrassing weakness.

Whitebeard was a Yonko individual. He commanded one of the strongest fleets PRE-TS and had racked over many territories during his life time. You actually need influence, power, money, territories to become an Emperor. It is not simply just being the 4 strongest 1v1 fighters. It is an overall grade scale that encompasses everything I just listed.
If he wasn't an Emperor then who were the 4 emperors PRE-TS? <--- please answer this question.

The moment one of the emperors/crews gets disbanded or killed off, the next strongest crew gets upgraded to Emperor status automatically EVEN if that captain is not near the power of the emperors in terms of 1v1. Yes, shocking. I know. Even you have Big News Morgan trying to label Luffy as the 5th dark horse emperor.

Here is the breakdown:
1.) Emperor A suddenly dies of a heart attack. Crew gets disbanded.
2.) Luffy, despite not being an admiral/emperor leveled fighter yet, becomes the next emperor.

Now the marine system is different from the emperor's. A VA can actually be just as strong as an admiral - see Garp.
The marines have the freedom to stop the higher ups from promoting them - see Garp.

P.S. not all Emperors are the same in 1v1.

J

Jo_Ndule

we literally got a word here sensored here for ya .
wouldnt want to hit another sensitive spot.
That word was never something you created. Other people still uses it and I dont mind.

Nice try, it was funny until I realised fully most of you are scums.

Nice try tho

"Made 2 separate accounts for PL"
You cant even try boy

I can have anything censored just like I can talk and expose y'all like I want.

But you are just a boy following those scums in their delusion and disrespectful acts of talking behind people's back and all they can do is insult and call names.

Got another dumb dumb thing?

That word was never something you created. Other people still uses it and I dont mind.

Nice try, it was funny until I realised fully most of you are scums.

Nice try tho

"Made 2 separate accounts for PL"
You cant even try boy

I can have anything censored just like I can talk and expose y'all like I want.

But you are just a boy following those scums in their delusion and disrespectful acts of talking behind people's back and all they can do is insult and call names.

Got another dumb dumb thing?

J

Jo_Ndule

:gokulaugh: but but but Kaido planned hostages stuff
Kaido need hostage to beat Oden.

:milaugh: facts :
1. old lady acted on her own. Base Kaido can handle Oden easily.

2. Orochi is the one who kidnapped people and gave them as tributes/gifts to Kaido along with weapons.

3. Kaido only didn't want to fight the whole wano squad with Oden and Hyou as leaders.

orochi did all the talking in the deal,
Kaido was right to call Oden foolish *
How can you believe Orochi words? Lol

This man trusted words from Orochi

I thought you will continue lol

But as usual kids needs to sleep after talking nonsense

:gokulaugh: but but but Kaido planned hostages stuff
Kaido need hostage to beat Oden.

:milaugh: facts :
1. old lady acted on her own. Base Kaido can handle Oden easily.

2. Orochi is the one who kidnapped people and gave them as tributes/gifts to Kaido along with weapons.

3. Kaido only didn't want to fight the whole wano squad with Oden and Hyou as leaders.

orochi did all the talking in the deal,
Kaido was right to call Oden foolish *
How can you believe Orochi words? Lol

This man trusted words from Orochi

I thought you will continue lol

But as usual kids needs to sleep after talking nonsense
I have been told to cease fire
by trusted assosciates. we wouldnt want ya off the forum now mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.