Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 972 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 972 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Last edited:
Reason behind Oden's weird behavior for the past 5 years has been spread across the folks and the people are starting to understand him.
Oden puts down a flag of his own.
"If i can endure through this boiling execution, I want to open up this country."
Oden, "From the distant past, it was the Kozuki family that seals the country from the outside world. This is to protect Wano from "certain strong power". Wano.. no, not just Wano, the whole world is waiting for a certain someone! When the certain someone shows up after crossing through 800 years, Wano needs to be a country that can welcome and assist this certain person."
Oden, "But i will be honest, they will definitely kill me today, so i hope all of you can help me open up Wano to the world."
Oden endures through the hour, everyone was very happy.
Orochi, "I just changed my mind a minute ago. It will be changed to a shooting execution. And this applies to his whole family."
Oden throws out the nine scabbards with all his might. He wants them to escape and do not turn back, help him realize his dream of opening up the country.
Kaido, "No matter what, your body has been dead. For the last compassion, I will be the one who execute you."
Kaido, "Your honorable death will be passed on by the rest."
Oden, "Even if I am forgotten, that's fine. My soul will forever live on."
Kaido, "Sorry about the old lady for I have already killed her."
Oden, "I hope you give your best to become stronger.."
Kaido executed him when Oden was still saying his words. The folks helps him finish his words.
Oden falls in the boiler, dying with a smile on his face.
Curtain closes, the next main character take stage.
Upon receiving the obituary of Oden, Toki opens up a letter left by Oden which was kept in a drawer.
Oden, "Toki, I am already at my peak. If i couldn't defeat Kaido, this means that at this point of time, there is no one else can defeat him. 20 years in the future, the world is probably gonna experience "a giant war" that can split the sea. Which means that, in 20 years, the main character of "the giant war" will come into the new world, the one that can defeat Kaido will be them. Wano will go on a very very long winter, when the time comes, i hope you can use your power. If i die........"
Halfway through the letter, Toki tears the letter up..
Story continues in the current timeline!!

From Sandman.
Good work, redon! This chapter's title is "I am Oden! I was born to boil!" according to Viz. (The same phrase appeared in chapter 818.)

Kaido shoots Oden in his head with a gun. Oda draws this panel as a silhouette. Oden falls into the iron pot.
Kaido killed the old hag (Higurashi) because she poured cold water on his fight against Oden.
Oden secretly gave his swords to Toki while he was in jail.

source: 5ch

Last edited:
Kaidou: Sorry about the old hag. I’ve already killed her.
Oden: You’re a pretty serious one aren't ya? Get as strong as you can.

Oden: Toki, in case I die, I want you to use your ability...(rest is cut off)

Oden: The illusion has been dispersed!!! (can’t see it but it’s prolly sumin along those lines) and once again the whole of Wano is my ally. Prepare yourself Kaidou!!!
*Edited: Corrected the typo ^^"

Last edited:
First page translation:
People:you said that we were protected by oden....Even if that’s true i can’t keep up
Fukojuro:”truth” will only lead to chaos....
“Who disobey the shogun will die” so everyone must understand that
Fukojuro to shinobu:you should be more careful saying that out loud
Shinobu:i already live with them and also i’m one of oden’s member, i will not listen to you.....If they have anything to do with it, I have also made my mind to die with kozuki family

Last edited:
Townsfolk 1: To think we were actually being protected by Oden.
Shinobu: ...
Townsfolk 2: Even If you tell us all that now, our emotions can’t keep with with these sequence of events!!!
Fukurokuju: Stuff like the truth, will only bring about disorder/chaos Shinobu. ‘The foolish lord that defied the Shogun will die’, everyone will understand, and then the execution will come to a close.
Shinobu: Fukurokuju!!!
Fukurokuju: I’m sure you were aware of the consequences when you spoke.
Shinobu: I’ve already given it up. I’ve already lived and died with them!!! I’m master Oden’s vassal!! I will not obey you!!!
Shinobu: If anything happens to them, I'm prepared to die along with the Kozuki family.

Last edited:
New picture, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Post automatically merged:

Oden dies, thanks to redon in Arlong Park Forums for the picture.

Oden speech to his servants, thanks to redon in Arlong Park Forums for the picture.

The beginning of Inuarashi and Nekomamushi confrontation? Thanks again to redon in Arlong Park Forums for the picture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.