Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach is still one of the legendary manga out there
:finally:

The Last arc had amazing potential, people just exaggerate, what was Kubo supposes to do when the editors told him to pack his shit quick in like 5 chapters. It was supposed to be longer.

Lord Aizen, Yoruichi, Zaraki, >>>>> every fucking One piece character.
:pepeke:Spoilers better come quick, don't wanna see this opinion ever again

Worst

Custom title
Here's a distraction while we wait.
Try out my character generator I'm making for my OP Choose Your Own Adventure story!
Tell me what variables I should add and which I should make more or less likely.
https://perchance.org/5i1nik3smt

You're a high-level assassin working for Kaido.

Your special skills are languages and stealth.

You do not have a Devil Fruit. You like your job.

Yep I fucking love my job!
Btw languages and stealth? XD

Try out my character generator I'm making for my OP Choose Your Own Adventure story!
Tell me what variables I should add and which I should make more or less likely.
You're a fodder-level assassin working for Urouge.

Your special skills are talking to animals and carpentry.

You do have a Devil Fruit. You like your job

I DON'T:hurry:

Spoiler Update from AP ! 決戦間近!カイドウ達に麦わらの一味は。。!?
The decisive battle is around the corner! Mugiwaras (will do) to Kaidou's group.. !?

「次号はカイドウの軍勢と麦わらの一味が対峙するらしい」 'Seems that in the next issue Kaidou's troops and the crew of the straw hats will face each other'.

Aye:queenmoji:

Thanks to @Leo

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The decisive battle is around the corner! Mugiwaras (will do) to Kaidou's group.. !?

「次号はカイドウの軍勢と麦わらの一味が対峙するらしい」 'Seems that in the next issue Kaidou's troops and the crew of the straw hats will face each other'.

that would be extremely fast? Immeqn, the last we knew all were far away from
Onigashima Oo

Spoiler Update from AP ! 決戦間近!カイドウ達に麦わらの一味は。。!? The decisive battle is around the corner! Mugiwaras (will do) to Kaidou's group.. !? 「次号はカイドウの軍勢と麦わらの一味が対峙するらしい」 'Seems that in the next issue Kaidou's troops and the crew of the straw hats will face each other'.
This was from AP dunno if it's 100% legit.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Yeah I saw that on the preview page for next issue, the editor's note on that page is just a canned generic tagline. I wouldn't take it too seriously or get excited for the war legitimately starting next week.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You're a low-level swordfighter working for Crocodile.

Your special skills are weapons and music.

You do have a Devil Fruit. You love your job.

Okay..... I am a swordbois....

Status
Not open for further replies.