Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I didn't know the spoiler is out... but essentialy I was tagged many times and quoted many times about Kanjuro turning to be TRUE TRAITOR

I think you all have two options:
1- Either you salute my grandiose prediction and analysis. Not only that, I even prdicted that if there is a reason.. it's that he probably is from Korozomi and has ties with Orochi which made sense... and it was RIGHT.

2- ORRR,, you can hate me for basically spoiling the surprise for you.. and although it should have been a surprise and shock... my theories ended up reaching LOTS of ears... and because it made sense... it became so popular.. that it became predictable instead of unpredictable..

Good thing on Oda that he continued with the planned "Kanjuro". And didn't just choose someone that didn't make sense just to make a "shock". Because it's okay to subvert the expectation.. but not on the account of making it sense....

Like I said before i other threads.... Kanjuro is the ONLY PERSON... who can make sense out of EVERY SINGLE LEAK happened ever since freaking Dressrosa arc! Which is even before Zou.

if the reddit spoilers are true, it's gonna be the BIGGEST W a fandom could achieve, i mean that 9 shadows are Zoro's Ashura and him being reincarnation of Ryuma to save the country sounds beyond crazy :finally:if it turns out to be false and many already believed in, that's gonna count as just a small L bcs something that wild doesnt seem like Oda's style in the first place. All in all, im thrilled to watch how this gonna lit the forum up:ihaha:
Oda never bring a new thing out of blue and give it the most important job right away

I guess since Zorotards saw Zoro is not the major player as they assumed ... they start this fake news

This was posted on reddit

- 9 shadows that Mrs Toki ramal 20 years ago were not 9 followers of Oden because one of them betrayed Kanjuro and also not SHP crew because Jinbe and aladdin survived and have arrived at Wano beach that made the crew SHP to be 10.

- the one in madam Toki 20 years ago turns out to be 9 shadows of Zoro's Ashura because Zoro believed in the reincarnation of Ryuma the wano hero who will change the samurai country.

Most of it seems consistent with the confirmed spoilers we got but the parts about Jinbei arriving and the 9 shadows from Toki's prophecy as Zoro's Ashura is really iffy
if its true ill cum buckets, but that bolded word is indonesian,so i know thats a yonko tier bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.