Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the Kurozomi family members all posses Devil Fruits that specialize in trickery.

Higurashi - Tricks you with her appearance using the Clone Clone.
Semimaru - Invisible barriers with hax in the sense that they've never been broken or even cracked.
Kanjuro - All sorts of fake creations made out of ink including his own clones.
Orochi - He's a living snake, he lives and breathes trickery. Though we don't his full abilities yet, people seem to suspect even if you cut off his heads that he can easily regrow them allowing him to play the dead fool.

They're fake clan among the five Moon families of Wano. so they've always been the great deceivers in a sense.

Im sorry, but where at all did i mention in any of your shitty reading comprehension that their whole crews would fight? I said 2 people for a reason, as they are supernova's, just like Luffy/Zoro.
Then your scenario is more stupid. The top two fighters of the crew some how appeared on an island to fight each other without their crews or their crews literally just devidence not to fight and eat biscuits on the side. Fuckin stupid

J

Jo_Ndule

:funky::josad: Posthawk Zoro Fans are super mad coz they wished for Zoro to main Man and he isn't, they wished Zoro had CoC and was called Main Man of WG.

You can make all your arguments about how you feel.

Kidd still has CoC and called Main Villain of WG:goyea:

escaped Yonko prison while cuffed while Zoro needs swords to escape a mere fishman cage lol:milaugh:

Stay salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.