Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of a traitor has been floated around since Zou. Since then, Kanjuro, Raizo, Shinobu, Carrot, Denjiro, Toki and Hyori and Ashura Doji have been floated as potential traitors and even that there was no traitor. Zou was 4- 5 years ago. Congrats if you "figured out" Kanjuro was the traitor after 4-5 years to speculate and theorize. Doesn't make it predictable. The hints that Oda laid out will be even more apparent now that we know.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Calling him a side character is on you, when blackbeard was talking about the throne wars, He showed who? Oh yeah the yonko, admirals, sabo and kidd and luffy. Thats it. Kidd has more of a grudge against kaido and orochi out of anyone here. He also actually kills people unlike zoro whom the only person he canonicallly killed was the old mr7 before the manga even started. So, again, none of what youre saying is changing the fact that kidd/luffy and to some extent law and blackbeard are gonna shape the new gen after the old one( Kaido, big mom,shanks) falls

Zoro has also killed one hundred bounty hunters in whisky peak and killed the magistrate in wano. killer also has a grudge and anger and zoro one shot him. Kidd will need to visit a psychiatrist to fix that anger cos he for sure isnt going to kill Kaido and be more relevant than the second main character zoro in the land of swordsman.

:ihaha:

I understand that Kidd and Law had panels showing that they will be part of Kaido's battle... I also KNOW they will clash with him along with Luffy... this is not something I'm denying... I'm just expressing my opinion that I don't like them being involved... that's all

Kidd AND HIS crew AND his alliance should have been left alone... and they stayed targetting Shanks... so that... the whole predictability of "Shanks will be defeated by BB" is removed... this way... Shanks can fall by either BB.. or Kidd... or even BB giving some hands to Kidd with it... which will build Kidd as a great villain for Luffy to clash together...

In fact... Kidd himself when he was intrdocued and Shakky talked about his ruthlessness.... then Kidd crucifying people who are running away from New World... showing villain vibe... to end up being someone who is pittied by Luffy... saved by Luffy... then all of them allying against Kaido

That shit is fucking TRASSSSHHHHHHHHHHH
and forced... and just an Oda's way to make some fans orgasm over the return of the three "Luffy/Kidd/Law" standing together...

It's so cheap.

Kidd's OWN WORDS to Luffy... the next time we meet... I won't show you any mercy SH....

so yeah. I hate it that those three "who were supposed to be THREE PEOPLE CHALLENGING each other" for oda to end up making Law as Luffy's bodyguard and cheerleeder... and for Kidd to turn into ally even for one arc

Oda should have saved Kidd as someone who made Luffy's promise with Shanks about meeting broken... BUT THIS??

we all know Kidd in this fight will sure... deliver some heavy blows... but is he gonna steal the show? is he gonna be the one defeating Kaido??? if your answer is yes... you are delusional my friend with all respect.. At the end of day... he will be overshadowed by Luffy... as someone who failed to knock down Kaido... and be among the fallen before the final round of Luffy vs Kaido

And then we have both of Law and Kidd kneeling for Luffy... All hail to him.

I have no hate for Luffy... I like him... it's just Kidd and Law being forced to be ally with Luffy for this yonko war is what I hated... Luffy should have found his own allies from Samurai/Ninja/Minks/Marines...etc.. and defeated Kaido even with help... but away from supernova

While Kidd also had his allies against Shanks..

And Law had his allies against let's say Big Mom

And so on
That would have BUILT them up as people who can challenge each others...

But are you telling me that Kidd and his crew will challenege Luffy later on with this kind of build???? Luffy will steal the show anyway this arc... Kidd challenging SHs later on is a suicide for him and his crew... they STAND NO CHANCE with that crappy build

So yeah... they are forced into the mix to be carrying Luffy's luggage.
Im willing to be my bottom dollar that kidd is not on the same ship as luffy and law, he said it himself. Fuck alllying with anyone, hes gonna take down kaido himself. And hes going to go there to do his own thing, the alliance will meet him there ofc but that doesnt mean hes their ally. the man got betrayed hardcore, and bro? According to hawkins kidd and killer put up more of a fight than luffy did or close to him. Thats the only time weve seen kidd in action, against a fucking yonko. Of course he would get murked.
You seem to forget that according to rayleigh haki only blooms when under intense situations. And unlike zoro and luffy. Kidd went into hardcore mode new world for the past 2 years and went through a trial by fire. Im willing to bet my left nut that he is about as strong as luffy right now and that he learned advanced Coa along the way.

As for law his devil fruit make it so he doesnt really need advanced Coa and the man is arguably as strong as zoro currently. He and zoro and even other supernovas will all grow stronger from these upcoming fights.

And if you really think kidd will go down if luffy is still up then youre being dellusional mate. The man has shown as much willpower if not more than luffy, hes staying up till the very end imo. Him and luffy and maybe law are gonna have equal effort into taking down kaido with help from others ofc.

Im willing to be my bottom dollar that kidd is not on the same ship as luffy and law, he said it himself. Fuck alllying with anyone, hes gonna take down kaido himself. And hes going to go there to do his own thing, the alliance will meet him there ofc but that doesnt mean hes their ally. the man got betrayed hardcore, and bro? According to hawkins kidd and killer put up more of a fight than luffy did or close to him. Thats the only time weve seen kidd in action, against a fucking yonko. Of course he would get murked.
You seem to forget that according to rayleigh haki only blooms when under intense situations. And unlike zoro and luffy. Kidd went into hardcore mode new world for the past 2 years and went through a trial by fire. Im willing to bet my left nut that he is about as strong as luffy right now and that he learned advanced Coa along the way.

As for law his devil fruit make it so he doesnt really need advanced Coa and the man is arguably as strong as zoro currently. He and zoro and even other supernovas will all grow stronger from these upcoming fights.

And if you really think kidd will go down if luffy is still up then youre being dellusional mate. The man has shown as much willpower if not more than luffy, hes staying up till the very end imo. Him and luffy and maybe law are gonna have equal effort into taking down kaido with help from others ofc.
"hes gonna take down kaido himself."
kid's gonna take down kaido himself?

Zoro has also killed one hundred bounty hunters in whisky peak and killed the magistrate in wano. killer also has a grudge and anger and zoro one shot him. Kidd will need to visit a psychiatrist to fix that anger cos he for sure isnt going to kill Kaido and be more relevant than the second main character zoro in the land of swordsman.

:ihaha:
The magistrate was never proven dead, they just said cut down. And its also never been proven that they killed those bounty hunters, he cut them down and thats it. Its on you to prove they died, this is one piece and no one dies bar flashback characters and ace and wb. Thats it. Again stay mad, and didnt killer's one attack put down zoro too? And what does that have to do with kidd having a legit grudge against kaido you buffoon?
Luffy had a grudge against kaido and got one shot so i guess luffy wont beat kaido now huh.
And again, zoro is no more of a main character than the rest of the straw hats. Stay mad :)

Luffy is the main character. He's going to the one to take down Kaido, not Zoro/Kid or Law. You all need to stop wasting your energy on pointless arguments.
Dude... Oda didn't have it in himself to give Law the victory over Doflamingo.... Law's own personal grudge for over 13 years.... the moment Oda gave the victory for Luffy.. is basically the moment Law stopped being Luffy's rival and became his bitch!

So... for anyone who thinks that it's not Luffy who will for the most part be the one stealing the show against kaido... you gotta stop dreaming... cause if Oda made Law's own personal fight be done by Luffy... you bet your ass that neither Kidd... nor Law... nor Zoro... nor anyone else will be highlighted as the one who took down Kaido

just came by to say tac aint shit
The magistrate was never proven dead, they just said cut down. And its also never been proven that they killed those bounty hunters, he cut them down and thats it. Its on you to prove they died, this is one piece and no one dies bar flashback characters and ace and wb. Thats it. Again stay mad, and didnt killer's one attack put down zoro too? And what does that have to do with kidd having a legit grudge against kaido you buffoon?
Luffy had a grudge against kaido and got one shot so i guess luffy wont beat kaido now huh.
And again, zoro is no more of a main character than the rest of the straw hats. Stay mad :)

I get this argument is silly
but again I have to call you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.