Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you guys think the current battle will end in the alliance's victory? or will they suffer defeat and retreat first before they finally win? i think the first option is looking more and more possible with Oda rushing things to go straight to the final war which I assumed will immediately happen after Wano War.
current battle is alliance victory
we are too deep in wano for it not to be imo

Yes lmao olda is turning 60 soon and he can't be pulling no more bullshit. Hes rushing this arc like crazy and you can tell.
I'd rather Oda to take as much time as he want for the main event which is the war with Kaido and BM but he already prolonged a bit lackluster events like the Prisoner Mine and Odenpiece (which has some cool & important highlights) so he's already losing a lot of time if he is determined to finish OP within 5 years.
I hope Wano war will not only focus on putting so many characters and cool panels as much as possible, but to make the war impactful, well-written, and make sense.

I'd rather Oda to take as much time as he want for the main event which is the war with Kaido and BM but he already prolonged a bit lackluster events like the Prisoner Mine and Odenpiece (which has some cool & important highlights) so he's already losing a lot of time if he is determined to finish OP within 5 years.
I hope Wano war will not only focus on putting so many characters and cool panels as much as possible, but to make the war impactful, well-written, and make sense.
Inb4 Kaido fight will last less than Katakuri fight

Status
Not open for further replies.