Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 975 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 975 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

975 錦えもんの一計

サニー号の帆の修繕に手間取って遅れたがかけつけたルフィ達

ルフィ、ロー、キッドは暴れまくる

そんな中で現れた狂死郎も自分が傳ジローであることを明かし
子分達やオロチの信頼を得たことで牢屋敷から解放した侍達と共に助太刀に

そして沈められたと思っていた軍勢達も無事で壊された船は必要なかった船だけだった

その理由を傳ジローは康イエの判じ絵を内通者が傍にいることを察した錦えもんがわざと読み違いをしたからだと思っていたが
錦えもんは普通に間違えただけだった

Source: 5ch

975 Nishikiemon's Total

Luffy who was late because it took time and effort to repair the sail of the Sunny

Luffy, Lo and Kid are on the rampage.

The mad dead man who appeared in such a situation also revealed that he was a jiro
To the assistant sword with the samurai who liberated from the prison bed by obtaining the trust of the child and Orochi

And the troops who thought they had sunk were the only ships they didn't need to have destroyed them safely.

The reason was that Heie's picture was read by the person who was close to him, but I thought it was because Nishikiemon deliberately misread it.
I just made a mistake.

975 錦えもんの一計

サニー号の帆の修繕に手間取って遅れたがかけつけたルフィ達

ルフィ、ロー、キッドは暴れまくる

そんな中で現れた狂死郎も自分が傳ジローであることを明かし
子分達やオロチの信頼を得たことで牢屋敷から解放した侍達と共に助太刀に

そして沈められたと思っていた軍勢達も無事で壊された船は必要なかった船だけだった

その理由を傳ジローは康イエの判じ絵を内通者が傍にいることを察した錦えもんがわざと読み違いをしたからだと思っていたが
錦えもんは普通に間違えただけだった

It took a bit of time and effort to fix the Sunny, but Luffy and co. come rushing in.
Luffy, Law and Kid go ham and chaos ensues.
In the midst of all this chaos, Kyoshiro appears and reveals that he is Denjiro.
By gaining the trust of his underlings and Orochi, he's come as aid together with the samurai that have been released from jail.
Also the military forces that were thought to have sunk are all safe and it seems only the ships that were not needed were destroyed.
The reason for this was because Denjiro thought that Kinemon purposely misread Yasu's picture puzzle as he (Kinemon) guessed that there was spy/informant amongst them, but it seems Kinemon was simply just mistaken.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Pages left to right

page 1
??: Gyaaaaa
??: Those captains are bad news!!
??: What... (text is broken here)
??: Shoot them to death--!!!

page 2:
Kid: Punk load!!!
Luffy: Bound Man!!!
Law: Room!!!

page 3:
Beast pirates?: There are only 3 pirate ships coming in to save the samurai!?
Beast pirates?: Moreover, they're the ones the were already caught in Wano Kuni before.
Beast pirates: In yonkou Kaido's name, sink them all!

Beast pirates: Prepare the cannonfire!!!
Luffy: How many subordinates are there
Luffy: They're underestimating us. Everyone get back (Not so sure about this line here)
Law: Idiot, you get the hell back!!!
Kid: Both of you are in my way!!!
Luffy: I said not to come, I'll finish this in one blow
Kid: Doesn't sound like a one hit blow (not so sure here)
Law: You two are the losers here
Kid & Luffy: WHAT!?

By jamjamstyle
@Den_Den_Mushi @EtenBoby or @PuckTheGreat can check this to make sure.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 83

Changed some(read the translations from bottom to top)

page 1
??: Do something!!

page 2:
Kid: Punk load!!! (I think it’s Punk Rotten but not sure)

page 3:
Beast pirates?: What can you accomplish with only 3 pirate ships coming in to save the samurai!?
Beast pirates?: Moreover, they're the ones the were already caught in Wano Kuni before.

Luffy: A bunch of mere subordinates acting cocky, how dare they underestimate me, Everyone get back
Luffy: Hey, I said not to come, I can finish this in one blow
Kid: Don’t make it sound like I couldn’t finish it with a one blow

Beast Pirates :So what if just 3 small pirate ships have come to aid the Samurai? are we supposed to be scared or something?!
Beast Pirates: They are all probably just small fish that were once captured here in Wano country.
Beast Pirates: Under the name of "Kaidou" the Yonkou, We'll sink all of them and that will be the end of that!!!
Beast Pirates: Ready the cannons!!!
Luffy: What the hell are these small fry bragging about!
Luffy: These bastards are looking down on us, all of you stand back.
Law: You idiot, you are the one who should stand back!
Kid: You two over there! Don't get in my way!!
Luffy: Oi! you guys don't follow me! If I do it, all it'd take is one attack!!!
Kid: Sounds to me like you're saying I can't sink those ships in one attack!!
Law: You two idiots should just stay being losers.
Kid: Did you just call me a loser?!
Beast Pirates: Uwaaa! They got on deck!!!
Kid: Punk Rotton!!! (Punk Demon!)
Luffy: Boudman!!!
Beast Pirates: *panicking* Hey you guys stop, don't be too hasty!!!
Beast Pirates: Stop freaking out!!! I'm sure they are just acting tough (can't read the whole sentence but I reckon he was saying sumin like this)
*Boom!!!!*
Beast Pirates: Gyaa!!!!
Beast Pirates: Those captains are bad news!!!
Beast Pirates: Do something about it!!!!
Beast Pirates: Blast them to pieces!!!

Pages left to right

page 1
??: What... (text is broken here)

page 2:
Kid: Punk load!!!

page 3:
Beast pirates?: There are only 3 pirate ships coming in to save the samurai!?

Luffy: How many subordinates are there
Luffy: They're underestimating us. Everyone get back (Not so sure about this line here)
Luffy: I said not to come, I'll finish this in one blow
Kid: Doesn't sound like a one hit blow (not so sure here)

@Den_Den_Mushi @EtenBoby or @PuckTheGreat can check this to make sure.
Didn't know you could read japanese mate :eek: That's pretty dope ^^. Kidd line was a bit confusing when I read it the first few times as well:catcry:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Didn't know you could read japanese mate :eek: That's pretty dope ^^. Kidd line was a bit confusing when I read it the first few times as well:catcry:
Not yet my dude. I've been trying to but it's so hard lmao. A friend from another forum translated this, I forgot to credit them because I am on the phone lol. I changed it now.
But maybe one day I will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.