Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hard to be a valid rival when you place your hopes in your " rival" to fulfill one of your lifelong goals.
coined in alliance with said person.
has voiced no desire to be pk .
but yes yelling at each other on who gets to beat fodder is certainly the highlight of this famed rivalry.
roger wb esque indeed.
Whitebeard and Shiki actaully fought Roger multiple times and lost to him before.

Unlike Roger, everybody Luffy goes against he destroys completely with them ending up in jail or dead.

They've already trashed and treated base boundman like the fodder trash it its. Katakuri and Cracker embarrassed base Boundman. Base Boundman is trash.
Lol...you are wrong.....Boundman ain't trash....Katakuri was sent flying all over the mirror world without FS and Cracker just stalled Boundman with biscuits and got one shot by tankman cannonball which is << KKG in terms of AP.....so no, Boundman is physically stronger than Katakuri and Cracker, they matched or overpowered Boundman with FS/defense skills....

Whitebeard and Shiki actaully fought Roger multiple times and lost to him before.

Unlike Roger, everybody Luffy goes against he destroys completely with them ending up in jail or dead.
only time that seems to be confirmed in the story was the rox incident with garp.
after that shiki didnt lose. his fleet got destroyed by a storm which was described as luck.
and wb and roger had that clash for three days. not sure where you heard this.
ace novel?

wasnt a D
never allied with roger
matched roger toe to toe
became the strongest while roger was alive. wasnt pk cause he simply chose not to. screams forced parallel to me.
law is law.
kid is kid.
as you have pointed out
their backgrounds dont even match at all.
WB was 30+ when he did those things. He was just some guy under rocks at Kidds age. When Pda does a flash foward Kidd going to be running the sea along with Luffy.

whew seems like Boundman has become Luffy's base now instead of G2-3, he used G4 just to look menacing.

Kyoshiro said that Orochi would destroy him if he messed up. Does this imply that Orochi is much stronger than Denjiro? For Zoro vs Orochi, hope so. Zoro should get an opponent that is worthy like his Kaku or even better, Mr.1.

but what i love the most from the chapter is the interaction of Luffy-Kidd-Law, Oda really portray them quarreling and bickering boyishly and it's real fun and exciting to see them working together despite their clashing ego.

I hope Kidd and Law get a definitive strong opponent each, and now after the spoilers drop i now really hope Luffy vs Kaidou is pure 1 vs 1 just like Luffy and Lucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.