Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler provider is partying because of Bleach and that's why nothing is here yet.
I miss the old provider, he at least give One piece always the first rang if HxH wasn´t out yet and bring out the spoilers.
The current one isn´t bad either, but he don´t give any shit for one piece yet other mangas(as Boku no Hero,Samurai8 and KnY) getting their spoiler/pictures).
We wouldn´t even have the titel if Spytrue would leak it out, we must wait to get the spoiler from him because the spoiler provider dude don´t post yet anything to One piece.

Both serious and can be as gags. Idk why denied it when it's been true for it since early OP. They compete with each other and have rivalry to surpassed one another. It's Canon and always will be.

There is one. You got learn to check SBS more carefully than headcannons.
You have no panels of this shit ever existing outside of a gag and you just want me to believe you coz you said so?

There is not one single SBS line that xists with Oda acknowledging this outside of making jokes.

You are lying and you should stop

I miss the old provider, he at least give One piece always the first rang if HxH wasn´t out yet and bring out the spoilers.
The current one isn´t bad either, but he don´t give any shit for one piece yet other mangas(as Boku no Hero,Samurai8 and KnY) getting their spoiler/pictures).
We wouldn´t even have the titel if Spytrue would leak it out, we must wait to get the spoiler from him because the spoiler provider dude don´t post yet anything to One piece.
Not even the Japanese have anything yet. And the old site isn't working anymore, so can't even bring you a Japanese spoiler.

You have no panels of this shit ever existing outside of a gag and you just want me to believe you coz you said so?

There is not one single SBS line that xists with Oda acknowledging this outside of making jokes.

You are lying and you should stop
There are panels of them competing and arguing against each other. Stop with BS and read OP, not TP.

There is. He commented on their rivalry by a fan who said it's not just for gags as they take it seriously especially to hurt each other seriously. It's Canon and truth. Quit your excuses of denying Goda's truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.