Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
You commented with the Kid pirates survived Shanks and BM pirates, so Killer can beat P1...it's completely baseless.
i said that bc the dude sait Killer have no Haki / named attacks when "mentally ill" but since Kidd pirates were not playing around in the NW i expect the 2nd in command of the closest SN to Luffy to be quite strong and be able to beat at least P1 no matter what

A lot of people assume the plan sucks, which is fair enough because Kanjuro completely blew a hole in it. Unless Kinemon is playing some 4D Batman chess that included drawing out the betrayal and getting with Denjiro somehow.

Fairy Tail was a colossal embarrassment. Mashima was trying too hard to be Oda, maybe if he followed in Kubo’s footsteps things would be better.
The funny thing about that is he already tried so hard with Rave, before that.

There are panels of them competing and arguing against each other. Stop with BS and read OP, not TP.

There is. He commented on their rivalry by a fan who said it's not just for gags as they take it seriously especially to hurt each other seriously. It's Canon and truth. Quit your excuses of denying Goda's truth.
They compete and never affect the plot. So its a gag. They never actually get stronger from so called competition. Neither one has ever commented on wanting to be stronger than the other. Nothing one does actually causes the other person to want to do anything in response outside of gags.

So its all gags. Sanji gets a bounty above Zoro he gets depressed coz it's vinsmoke written on it so it's a gag. Sanji tries to rub it in on Zoro, Zoro is with Hiyori and once again it's a gag that Sanji cares about the bounty. Sanji tells Zoro to get armor to avoid taking damage, Oda makes Zoro cut another cliff to chase off Sanji as another gag.

These are all the instances in just this one arc of Wano and they are all gags. I can go arc by arc if you want.

Then in the SBS Oda is asked whether Sanji put razor blades in Zoro's food and Oda says he did and that Zoro knows that there are razor blades in the food but continues eating it to test whether he's strong enough to digest razor blade.

This is the only comment of such a kind in any sbs. Are you actually saying this isn't any fuckin Gag? You read this comment and thought "yeah, Sanji seriously poisons his own food and Zoro seriously digests Razor blades... This is not a gag at all. These Aller serious literal things that actually happen and matter"

You actually think this? Fuckin get serious man

Let see here

Page one push city block attack = tanked
Doflamingo five color string = tanked
Daifuku casual no named multiply ship cutting slash = blocked
Daifuku named attack = tanked
gets shot by bullet = doesn't even feel it thought it was he got bit by a mosquito
Drake's full Zoan tail whip = tanked no rs
I don't know how this came about from the chapter title but I have to point out that it's distracting because you call his reaction to Doflamingo "tanked."

Status
Not open for further replies.