• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is just showing luffy has mastered g4 now, he has better haki control

That Kidd also controls his powers better

And Law being Law

But I'm now 100% sure that kidd can match boundman in a close combat brawl
Just like Katakuri imatched snakeman in a brawl.

Anyway, Denjiro looks meh lol
He finally came, kanjuro is done.

I'm smelling Kidd vs Queen/Smoothie, Law vs King, Luffy vs Jack.

Dukes will fight Jack in act 4.
i'm smelling 90 % sales drop if that shit happens

No new info this chapter then. Just fanservice.
???

We found out that Denjiro saved the alliance, and now Denjiro is reuniting with the Scabbards.

Btw does anyone else think it's weird that it's actually Neko instead of Denjiro that's gonna be the last Scabbard to show up? He must be bringing someone/something pretty important. Are all of the WBP remnants gonna show up? I don't see the point in holding off his return for this long if he's just bringing back Izo. Even if he's bringing back just Marco, that's still not enough to justify the long wait. Inu was surprised that Neko isn't back yet, so it wouldn't make much sense anyways for him to be bringing only Marco because they probably would have known before then how long it would take to travel from Zou to Sphinx to Wano

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Calamities are boring to develop, even in flashbacks Oda didnt even focus on them just Kaido orochi retainers.
The Calamities are great. But you can't introduce and develop so many characters within 11 chapters, have faith. the KING of the SKIES will prove himself soon enough and put all Mochi fans on life support.

The Calamities are great. But you can't introduce and develop so many characters within 11 chapters, have faith. the KING of the SKIES will prove himself soon enough and put all Mochi fans on life support.
Unfortunately, he's right. Oda clearly views King and Queen as nothing more than henchman #1 and henchman #2 for Zoro and Sanji to fight. At least Jack will get a unique fight.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:gokulaugh: The first stage is denial.
Someone like yourself, living in a world where Linlin > Kaido, has no metric for reality.
Unfortunately, he's right. Oda clearly views King and Queen as nothing more than henchman #1 and henchman #2 for Zoro and Sanji to fight. At least Jack will get a unique fight.
Macho, you're dead wrong. He's saving them for special moments. Jack and the All Stars were highlighted back in chapter 807. No way are they just henchmen.

I don't believe it will either lol. Neko/Inuarashi will beat Jack with Sulong, Sanji fights Queen and Zoro fights King.

Anything else is just outta left field.
Don't think neither Sanji or Zoro have the means to solo a Commander yet, at least they have not showed it. I believe most fight in Wano will be a tag team at least one person will help both Zoro and Sanji against the calimities.

Status
Not open for further replies.