Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be it character, be it execution, be it the story lines overlapping perfectly or themes in every aspect HXH loses
If you actually followed my comments during the time on OJ or here on WG, you would know that I'm one of the guys that defends Oda and OP the most. I still think it's obviously a really good manga.

I'm also a realist though. All the aspects you mentioned above are just done better in HxH. OP has other strengths, especially world-building and attacking multiple themes overall, but in terms of execution, storywriting and character development it simply can't top HxH or the other two.

you sure re read the arc please then it doesnt work together its a typically one dimensional shounen story most of the story can be skipped too much talking the revenge for Kite is annoying the MC has no real purpose then revenge he takes on this task due to take revenge which character development all characters got just stronger nothing

In short of the arc we have awakened monsters who build up followers and "eat" people for gaining strength than an association who opposes that its typical power ranger its just looks to us good because of the music played and the whole stretched dialogue

For example Dressrosa you have a trickery gangster who tricks the people into worshipping him and then he uses his devasting might to crush the good people and gets applauded to it he uses his brain rather than just pure strength
creates a country where the strong live and weak die uses his connection (again brain) to build a network of black-market trading and provide the world with all the needs they have
In midst of this, the MC comes a challenge him due to his own selfish desire yet starts to work with the citizens yet the villan makes the citizens against the good people again this time due to his power and psycho games
And despite the people betray the good guys they keep on fighting and win in the end
Plus this event effects the whole world
Kaido an emperor got caught off guard
Kingdoms who were provided by it lose power or any means to continue the war they fight
Also it connects to Zou Jack incident that again helped them to gain more allies for wano and Zou is connected to WCI

The play of ph-dressrosa and wano is perfect working its scale is just much much much bigger than the puny chimera ant arc

I admit due to the scale people sometimes cant see how fantastic OP really is but also the anime is an factor while people downgrade

Be it character, be it execution, be it the story lines overlapping perfectly or themes in every aspect HXH loses

The difference is the effort the mangaka puts in Togashi is an asshole he has the mainstream idea that his story is for smart people and thus hxh seems like apart from other shounen mangas but if you read it again you see stretching dialouges , repeating the most common and simple information in a long stretch way

So we cant really compare an ant to an giant

One Piece is globally you have so many characters so much lay out so much stories if OP ends Oda could still write side stories for 100 years it has so much potential

Berserk is excellent but its 1D in his own feudal time its perfect even more exciting than the OP
For JoJo we both have mutal consens
But for HxH I cant accept it I also read it everywhere its just headcanon to assume HxH>OP when OP is in a different universe
What is this monstrosity of a post:vistalaugh:

Pure hypocrisy at its finest.

I didnt know fihsmen become immobile in their natural habitat that they have an advantage in over literally every other being in the OP world lol

Also technically if they swim down far enough they would lmfaooooo
yeah hahaha, i gues a mere yonko just doesn't have the raw power and the speed to stop such a strong fish man going under the sea, even though they have enough power to destroy mountain and island, such a stupid yonko trying to fight fish man under water even though fish man island need their protection what were they thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.