Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
I feel some salty Zolo fans, that don't want Luffy to be on a tier higher than Zolo. According to them, Zolo came out stronger from the TS and it was actually Luffy who caught up to his right hand man. They want to have Zolo as close as possible to Luffy.

:yasu:
That notion became void the moment we heard he became much stronger through Enma's training

:catsure:

quoted you for stating something wrong
monster trio is not a fan made concept
it is implied in the canon story twice.
and I will quote you to clarify for others who are on that wavelength as well.
rub some salt on that post
taste sweeter that way
:jordanmf::hohoho:
irc apparently am fanboying for standing by luffy , sanji ,zoro remaining the monster trio as stated in the story . clearly a mate who doesnt read my posts often
:denzimote:
Lmao I didn’t state anything wrong, I said it was more a fan made concept than anything explicitly in the series. That’s simply the truth. It was never take seriously in the story, fans just took it to tether Luffy to Zoro and Sanji, and Zoro to Sanji to make them look close in strength.

There never was a legit monster trio, because Luffy was well beyond the other two. As it is now, it’s fan made, because the story sure as shit never gave a damn about it.

Lmao I didn’t state anything wrong, I said it was more a fan made concept than anything explicitly in the series. That’s simply the truth. It was never take seriously in the story, fans just took it to tether Luffy to Zoro and Sanji, and Zoro to Sanji to make them look close in strength.

There never was a legit monster trio, because Luffy was well beyond the other two. As it is now, it’s fan made, because the story sure as shit never gave a damn about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.