Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was written before, but I am pretty busy still with all that stuff around (going to change very soon!) but the timeframe between arriving of bm and jinbe made me curious, curious enough to fantasize or theorize about it.

It seems like jinbe is about 10-14 days later in wano then BM, which is pretty much, specially when you remember he is a fishman and way faster in water.

i guess it is because he got defeated and captured by big mum. So there he didn’t just escaped, BM-Pirates made him leave... better... Katakuri let him go and will also come to wano to fight alongside luffy against Big Mum and Kaido.

yes i still stick to the idea of katakuri Freeing his Family from the tyranny of their mother!
Is Lilin really a Tyrant on totland tho? Yh she has a twisted way of bringing up her kids but I think she’s a fair ruler. Only downside to her rule is her hunger pangs & that isn’t really done on purpose and can be controlled provided she gets what she wants.

Moreover why would Katakuri suddenly go against is mom? It doesn’t really make any sense for him to and tbh it’d leave a very bad taste in my mouth if he turns on Lilin simply because he had a heart to heart fight with Luffy.

Lastly, hypothetically speaking, even if the kids wanted to rebel, you think they’d stand behind Katakuri against the monstrosity that is Llilin? Katakuri stands no chance against against her.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
bruh this L I took
:josad::crazwhat::denzimote:
too monstrous.
Not necessarily Lanji. I got you.
Pre Stephen Viz is not the best, that's why many prefer Stephen's translation, he translated it as monsters

Nami: {W-why are the three MONSTERS on the crew caught first?!}
Anyway, we got the raws here so maybe @EtenBoby or @PuckTheGreat can take a look and tell us exactly

S

stealthblack

zoro boys already insecure about jimbe joining the crew rofl. this will be fun, now it's not just sanji they have to worry about.

zoro better go train with mihawk for 2 more years to get stronger. if marines don't send zoro's ass in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.