Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hypocrisy is for people bashing Linlin for letting Jinbei escape but Akainu also somehow let Bonney escape too.
It would be hypocrisy if those people heavily defend Akainu for that while criticizing BM for it but, like i said, different situations. Akainu brought her to Marineford, and in BM´s case the last panels suggested she would go on to a slaughterfest.
Completely different things.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You said Zoro losing an eye proves he came out stronger than Luffy from the TS. Which has logically nothing to do with each other. A lost eye is no proof that he trained harder. Luffy trained as hard as he could. You think Rayleigh was going easy on him? He even forbid Hancock to bring him food; he had to stay in the wild for 2 years, on an island full of beasts far stronger than G2/G3. While Zoro could rest at the castle with Mihawk cooking for him (as he cooked for Perona). Lol.
Zoro had the same gimmick just not drinking. Thats not a point.

Luffy fought animals and had basics only taught by ray.

Zoro a swordsman was trained by the wss someone stronger than ray and a more compatible teacher and if im not mistaken never specified hed just teach the basics.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Is Lilin really a Tyrant on totland tho? Yh she has a twisted way of bringing up her kids but I think she’s a fair ruler. Only downside to her rule is her hunger pangs & that isn’t really done on purpose and can be controlled provided she gets what she wants.

Moreover why would Katakuri suddenly go against is mom? It doesn’t really make any sense for him to and tbh it’d leave a very bad taste in my mouth if he turns on Lilin simply because he had a heart to heart fight with Luffy.

Lastly, hypothetically speaking, even if the kids wanted to rebel, you think they’d stand behind Katakuri against the monstrosity that is Llilin? Katakuri stands no chance against against her.
i answer you tomorrow okay? Because I am busy with work and corona, but I try to remember answering you detailed with my thoughts.

Is Lilin really a Tyrant on totland tho? Yh she has a twisted way of bringing up her kids but I think she’s a fair ruler. Only downside to her rule is her hunger pangs & that isn’t really done on purpose and can be controlled provided she gets what she wants.

Moreover why would Katakuri suddenly go against is mom? It doesn’t really make any sense for him to and tbh it’d leave a very bad taste in my mouth if he turns on Lilin simply because he had a heart to heart fight with Luffy.

Lastly, hypothetically speaking, even if the kids wanted to rebel, you think they’d stand behind Katakuri against the monstrosity that is Llilin? Katakuri stands no chance against against her.
You forgot how she literally takes life span as tax?

Status
Not open for further replies.